British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Badge

Lynn v Witches 4th May

Obviously there are no engineering firms in kings lynn with the ability to straighten out/ replace some bent steelwork.what a crock of rubbish

• Like 4

Just now, Najjer said:

Bull$hit

Course it is. Buster has only just told himself his fence got bent on Monday At his track.In his stadium.coincidentally picko is still unfit and Klindt is riding in Poland 

• Like 2

Just now, Racin Jason 72 said:

First farce for Phil Morris to look at and punish accordingly. 

So far all Mr Morris seems to have done is make all meetings have a track grade after heats 4 , 7 and 11. It made the Ipswich meeting drag on more than it needed to do on Monday

• Haha 1

Refusing to allow the meeting to go ahead because they can't put a team together lol.

Edited by TTT

I don't see why they can't legitimately call it off if they have a depleted team, on agreement with the opposition & Mr Morris.  I'd much rather see a meeting with two full teams.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, castrolargh said:

Course it is. Buster has only just told himself his fence got bent on Monday At his track.In his stadium.coincidentally picko is still unfit and Klindt is riding in Poland 

He was probably waiting for rain to be an excuse but as weather fine had to now come up with another excuse. 

• Like 3

LOL.

Up there with the floodlights and the electrical issues of previous years. Hopefully Mr Morris will be visiting to verify and hand out any fines and points deductions/awards as necessary.

Embarrassing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

I don't see why they can't legitimately call it off if they have a depleted team, on agreement with the opposition & Mr Morris.  I'd much rather see a meeting with two full teams.

If that’s the case be honest about it

UNFORTUNATELY we have just been informed that due to significant damage to the water pipe, near our pit gate, we will be unable to safely run the speedway event on Thursday evening.

It was hoped replacement parts for the pipe would be with us after several massive hits from Bank Holiday Monday’s stock car event. However, these parts will now not be with us until Friday morning.

Belle Vue are disappointed to have to postpone the meeting against Poole, but with rider and public safety always the most important thing, we have had no option but to inform the speedway promotion of the situation.

A new date will be released as soon as possible.

4 minutes ago, stu219 said:

If that’s the case be honest about it

That's exactly my point, I don't think they're allowed.

Another day another nail in speedway coffin, without even mentioning the scaled back pairs. Make the most of your speedway, it will be gone within 5 years tops

• Sad 2