British Speedway Forum

Just now, Dickie Head said:

How about specifying no guests from clubs in same qualifying group or from other teams left in the competition?

Limits choice a bit! No issue with guests from the same group seeing as group stage has ended now. Only really Redcar it applies to unless Riss is back? 

Glasgow Tigers

@glasgowtigers

·

3m

BSN SERIES DATES…

Semi-final (1st leg). Friday, May 12: Scunthorpe v Tigers, 7.30pm.

Semi-final (2nd leg). Friday, May 19: Tigers v Scunthorpe, 7.30pm.

19 minutes ago, Cerro said:

Glasgow Tigers

@glasgowtigers

·

3m

BSN SERIES DATES…

Semi-final (1st leg). Friday, May 12: Scunthorpe v Tigers, 7.30pm.

Semi-final (2nd leg). Friday, May 19: Tigers v Scunthorpe, 7.30pm.

Guess we look quite clever now not announcing Redcar away on 19th lol

Any updates from the good folks at bsn which if any be broadcast? With 2 matches on the 19th I'm guessing it won't be all

Edited by Jaizer

17 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Any updates from the good folks at bsn which if any be broadcast? With 2 matches on the 19th I'm guessing it won't be all

On the Facebook live, they said all the fixtures will be live on BSN. Maybe they'll send Dave Rowe to one, Eurosport style. Just as long as they don't use Sam Ermolenko too!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Noelinho said:

On the Facebook live, they said all the fixtures will be live on BSN. Maybe they'll send Dave Rowe to one, Eurosport style. Just as long as they don't use Sam Ermolenko too!

Roynon riding and commentating?

27 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Daft question surely? There's only one team in the league that runs the show :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dickie Head said:

How about specifying no guests from clubs in same qualifying group or from other teams left in the competition?

How about specifying that in league matches you can't use guests from any club in same league >>> Same principle

30 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Roynon riding and commentating?

Well Eurosport put cameras on bikes last year, so may as well stick a mic in the leathers too. 

2 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Redcar stream anyway don't they? And Glasgow don't? Solution right there! 

If Redcar do need a guest for the leg at Poole I'd go for Rory Schlein (but that is based on 2021 form as Berwick haven't been yet!) Or Ben Barker was good at Poole last week. Scott Nicholls would also fit but he did only got 6 at Poole with Oxford. Or if you must Craig Cook also works. 

Okay too many fixture clashes! So has to be Berwick or someone from other SF! lol. So back to Rory as Jorgensen prob riding in Denmark. Or fingers crossed Riss is back! 

Edited by lisa-colette

9 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Redcar stream anyway don't they? And Glasgow don't? Solution right there! 

If Redcar do need a guest for the leg at Poole I'd go for Rory Schlein (but that is based on 2021 form as Berwick haven't been yet!) Or Ben Barker was good at Poole last week. Scott Nicholls would also fit but he did only got 6 at Poole with Oxford. Or if you must Craig Cook also works. 

Okay too many fixture clashes! So has to be Berwick or someone from other SF! lol. So back to Rory as Jorgensen prob riding in Denmark. Or fingers crossed Riss is back! 

Shame Edinburgh are at Birmingham on the 17th otherwise I’m sure the Poole faithful would have given a guesting Craig Cook their usual warm welcome!

I'm assuming since league and cup matches been changed to make way for these semi's they've been made a priority to prevent the nonsense that is the jubilee trophy

21 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Glasgow don't like that format it seems and then just be left with a Poole Vs Scunny final ;)

Glasgow were happy to go to Sheffield for the final. It was the other 2 that wanted a home fixture 

17 minutes ago, gmarsbar2 said:

Glasgow were happy to go to Sheffield for the final. It was the other 2 that wanted a home fixture 

Made sense. Bigger crowds in theory. Doubt Sheffield fans would have been interested.