British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Sheffield v Ipswich May 18th - Reinstated?

With Wednesday having an absolute Owler in the league one play offs will they do the honourable thing and concede to allow this meeting take place after all? :rofl:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

With Wednesday having an absolute Owler in the league one play offs will they do the honourable thing and concede to allow this meeting take place after all? :rofl:

Do a Glasgow you mean? They must be desperately searching through the obituaries to see who's died :D

12 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

What no mention of who it was that actually caused the owler , go on  , say it , you know you wanner really :D

3 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

What no mention of who it was that actually caused the owler , go on  , say it , you know you wanner really :D

OK it was the footy cousins of the feral pussycats :P

10 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

OK it was the footy cousins of the feral pussycats :P

I blame Ritchie Hawkins :wink:

• Like 1

Speedway is cancelled due to a football match taking place, B)

17 minutes ago, TINYS said:

Not for the first time either.

19 minutes ago, TINYS said:

Because the football match is about a mile away with an expected crowd in excess of 30,000 despite the home team being 4-0 down after the first leg, a good decision i would think

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Third Man said:

Because the football match is about a mile away with an expected crowd in excess of 30,000 despite the home team being 4-0 down after the first leg, a good decision i would think

If Peterborough United make the play off final on May 29th at Wembley theres every chance the Panthers match against Sheffield will be off as well that day .

3 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

If Peterborough United make the play off final on May 29th at Wembley theres every chance the Panthers match against Sheffield will be off as well that day .

If, you have a doubt?

6 hours ago, The Third Man said:

To me, it's showing no consideration to the fans who wanted to go to this match.

Also seems inconsistent with the Phil Morris statement about cancelling two rounds of the pairs, to get the league finished, before the play offs are due to start.

Plus the landlords of Owlerton get £7 per car in the car park from football v £3 for speedway, so if they had any say in it they’d want to fill the car park with the footy crowd as = ££££ 

4 hours ago, The Third Man said:

If, you have a doubt?

Now you know why i said IF

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Now you know why i said IF

Boro not at the races although the ref may as well just pull on a blue and white shirt.....