British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

SGP 2 3rd round Vojens Friday September 15th Live on Eurosport player and Discovery +

GP 2 points

1st 20 points Cierniak

2nd 18 points Rew

3rd 16 points Breum

4th 14 points Henriksson

5th 12 points Kowalski

6th 11 points Blodorn

7th 10 points Hellstrom-Bangs

8th 9 points Ratajczak

Great final race and a truly dominant performance from Cierniak.

A good night's speedway that seemed unlikely after the near two hour delay.

• Like 2

Brilliant final heat with Cierniak missing the gate it gave the others opportunities to win the round, but it just seemed to be a night when Cerniak could do anything he wanted. Hope he goes on to win the series.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, jrs said:

Brilliant final heat with Cierniak missing the gate it gave the others opportunities to win the round, but it just seemed to be a night when Cerniak could do anything he wanted. Hope he goes on to win the series.

The only thing that may stop him is s rainy Friday night in Vojens... but it never rains there, especially in September!

It should be in the bag though

Great final Cierniak keen as mustard.

A 7 ride maximum scoring a unicorn rare 20 pts.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Incorrect not for the 1st time.

Anders was a legend at Newport and a top rider .

how does Casper compare to his old man? Will he be as good? 

2 hours ago, Pinny said:

Anders was a legend at Newport and a top rider .

how does Casper compare to his old man? Will he be as good? 

Anders was no slouch at Reading either. Casper is progressing well and is only 19 and rides for the  team  which Anders rode for Lejonen -  which are a team from Gislaved.

46 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Anders was no slouch at Reading either. Casper is progressing well and is only 19 and rides for the  team  which Anders rode for Lejonen -  which are a team from Gislaved.

I remember he left Newport with a 9 average and got about 7.5 for Reading the year after did he not? Although I remember he always rode well there for Newport. 

Is there anywhere online that sells old videos of Reading meetings ? Got quite a few old Newport ones on my computer but would be good to get some old videos of the Wasps at Reading. 

Enjoyed that last night, track held up well in the end. Promising for tonight 

44 minutes ago, Pinny said:

I remember he left Newport with a 9 average and got about 7.5 for Reading the year after did he not? Although I remember he always rode well there for Newport. 

Is there anywhere online that sells old videos of Reading meetings ? Got quite a few old Newport ones on my computer but would be good to get some old videos of the Wasps at Reading. 

Andy Povey might know more but i think Jan Staechmann has acquired lots of old video’s - not sure if he sells them or it’s just a private collection.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Andy Povey might know more but i think Jan Staechmann has acquired lots of old video’s - not sure if he sells them or it’s just a private collection.

Sorry, I can't help with that one. Stekkers is more likely your man.

5 hours ago, racers and royals said:

5 hours ago, AndyP said:

Sorry, I can't help with that one. Stekkers is more likely your man.

Any chance either of you have a contact email address for him that you could send via PM?

12 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Any chance either of you have a contact email address for him that you could send via PM?

Sorry i don`t but i know he is on Facebook so my suggestion would be to send him a message via that.