British Speedway Forum
Brummies_Ste

BRUMMIES V EDINBURGH Wed 17th May CL

BRUMMIES: Nick Morris, Alfie Bowtell, James Wright, Stefan Nielsen R/R, Justin Sedgmen, Joe Thompson, James Pearson.

EDINBURGH: Rory Schlein, Lasse Fredriksen, Kye Thomson, Paco Castagna, Craig Cook, Kyle Bickley, Jacob Hook.

We need James Wright to be fit to win this one, especially if he's taking one of Nielsen's rides!

Really impressed with Bowtell's current form...hope I havent jinxed him!

Good luck to J.T on his home debut, at least he's hungry and giving it his all!

re

Edited by GiveusaB

Shame that the BSPL website headlines this meeting as being Birmingham v Plymouth! They have at least got the write up correct.

Think we’ll carry our current form with another defeat.

Edited by Mr Blobby
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr Blobby said:

Think we’ll carry out current form with another defeat.

I agree.

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Should be Paco's best away meeting? 

That’s the only glimmer of hope IMO 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

That’s the only glimmer of hope IMO 

Doing alright so far!

Sh*t show! Why o why did the manager think it was a good move to let james wright ride? 

Only highlight, Morris Heat 13... so far!

Edited by GiveusaB

Really really good win. I know the Brummies weren’t at full strength to say the least but a real shot in the arm for our season. 

Real team effort. Schlein an admirable stand in for Pickering, Fredriksen and Hook were very impressive. Cook top drawer, Paco rode very well as expected and Kye came on to a game later. Bickley the only real disappointment - he needs to start getting the odd third place.

44 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

Really really good win. I know the Brummies weren’t at full strength to say the least but a real shot in the arm for our season. 

Real team effort. Schlein an admirable stand in for Pickering, Fredriksen and Hook were very impressive. Cook top drawer, Paco rode very well as expected and Kye came on to a game later. Bickley the only real disappointment - he needs to start getting the odd third place.

Brummies not at full strength ? rr got 6 points for the Brummies which is probably a point or two more than Stefan would have got, I actually had this meeting down as being very winnable for Edinburgh but not a forgone conclusion so well done Edinburgh. 

6 minutes ago, heathen52 said:

Brummies not at full strength ? rr got 6 points for the Brummies which is probably a point or two more than Stefan would have got, I actually had this meeting down as being very winnable for Edinburgh but not a forgone conclusion so well done Edinburgh. 

You think James Wright was fit?