British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Redcar vs Poole BSN SF 2nd leg 20th May

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Not me personally as it is from the Poole website.

Cant be Poole dont get anything wrong 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

You’ve just done it again…” .Mulford NEEDS to start scoring at his home track “ …not, you would LIKE him to score or it would be good….your demanding he scores which is is being critical. He’s a two point average rider in his first season finding his feet and most of us can see the effort he’s putting in, give the lad a chance, he’ll come good when he can get on an even par getting out of the gate.

Mulford isn't actually in his first season, first full season - yes. I wouldn't be looking at any replacements as I don't believe there's any better unnattatched 2.00 riders out there. So I'm sure he'll get plenty of time.

32 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Mulford isn't actually in his first season, first full season - yes. I wouldn't be looking at any replacements as I don't believe there's any better unnattatched 2.00 riders out there. So I'm sure he'll get plenty of time.

Tonight would be an ideal meeting for him to get amongst the points.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

You’ve just done it again…” .Mulford NEEDS to start scoring at his home track “ …not, you would LIKE him to score or it would be good….your demanding he scores which is is being critical. He’s a two point average rider in his first season finding his feet and most of us can see the effort he’s putting in, give the lad a chance, he’ll come good when he can get on an even par getting out of the gate.

It's not his 1st season in champ and he's done a fair few meetings now he should b picking points up at home 

21 minutes ago, mc131 said:

It's not his 1st season in champ and he's done a fair few meetings now he should b picking points up at home 

Mulford first champ meeting I believe was at Glasgow in 2021 guesting in place of Dan Gilkes for Kent. He didn't score but was on the pace in all his rides, 2 years later from the little I've seen it's much the same

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Mulford first champ meeting I believe was at Glasgow in 2021 guesting in place of Dan Gilkes for Kent. He didn't score but was on the pace in all his rides, 2 years later from the little I've seen it's much the same

Think he got a team place with them he did ok 

13 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Cant be Poole dont get anything wrong 

At last, you've got something right 

Mulford currently giving too much away at the starts, if he can get out with the other 3 riders he’ll be up there in the points, that was seen at Owlerton for Belle Vue when he popped out in Ht8 and comfortably won from Bellego, Gilkes and Blodorn, yet when I’ve seen him on BSN he’s giving the other 3 riders at least half a bike at the start 

Watched the Belle Vue match last .night, Zach and Charles had some battles which as expected Wright came out on top of but not so sure it is going to be as easy to pass at Redcar . There seems to be a bit of needle between them, Zach seems a level headed calm person to me. Anyone know what he has done to upset Wright?

I watched the Stream & I thought that most of the passes were by the Redcar riders , I think that heats 14 & 15 are also going to be the races thar have won the tie for Poole. 
Redcar are always slow starters & Poole have too many riders who ride our track well. Sad but I think 6 points is enough to get Poole through 

5 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Watched the Belle Vue match last .night, Zach and Charles had some battles which as expected Wright came out on top of but not so sure it is going to be as easy to pass at Redcar . There seems to be a bit of needle between them, Zach seems a level headed calm person to me. Anyone know what he has done to upset Wright?

If you watched it you would have seen what upset him? As there hasn't been anything previous that I can recall.

I was told Charles leaned on Zach's wheel first bend and it tore his kelvers and that was it? Apparently they had words and tried to cut each other up a few times near the pits.

You are right, Zach is calm. So maybe Charles is out of order. I mean he has started on his own team mate Tom Brennan at BV. Not like he did much either! 

Just now, lisa-colette said:

If you watched it you would have seen what upset him? As there hasn't been anything previous that I can recall.

I was told Charles leaned on Zach's wheel first bend and it tore his kelvers and that was it? Apparently they had words and tried to cut each other up a few times near the pits.

You are right, Zach is calm. So maybe Charles is out of order. I mean he has started on his own team mate Tom Brennan at BV. Not like he did much either! 

Yes i saw that but it seemed that happened because of some history between them, Wrights kevlars  were damaged but  Zach strikes me as typical laid back aussie so thought it was a bit strange.

3 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Yes i saw that but it seemed that happened because of some history between them, Wrights kevlars  were damaged but  Zach strikes me as typical laid back aussie so thought it was a bit strange.

But when? Nothing happened on Weds.

Look at the photo below. Some people need to calm down as someone will end up with an injury soon.

Thanks @iainb for the link to the photo :D

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 1