British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Neila

Workington v berwick 21/5/23

Last i saw was suspected breaks to collar bone and uppet arm for Kelsey? Either way by the letter of the law Harrison would have to come back in for Dugard as he was a 28 day signing. Then someone (quite frankly anyone) in for Harry who is either not bothered, not prepared or not trying.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Last i saw was suspected breaks to collar bone and uppet arm for Kelsey? Either way by the letter of the law Harrison would have to come back in for Dugard as he was a 28 day signing. Then someone (quite frankly anyone) in for Harry who is either not bothered, not prepared or not trying.

Luke back in for Kelsey then Kelsey in for Harry. The team would be a fair way below the limit, but I'm sure you can strengthen up later in the season if averages fit etc.

1 hour ago, geoff100 said:

The lad looks well off the pace,would u keep dugard in his place?

Unfortunately Geoff looks like Kelsey has a broken wing. So could be out for a while.

3 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

Was he badly injured? Or just battered and bruised? Fingers crossed for him. Once Luke Harrison is back to full fitness I'd bring him back in place of Harry personally. Also why was Luke Crang missing? Is he injured?

1. Connor Bailey

2. Elliot Kelly

3. Sam McGurk

4. Ace Pijper

5. Luke Crang

6. Kelsey Dugard

7. Luke Harrison

Honestly that team would be far below the limit but a lot stronger imo...

I'd like to see Workington give Harry a 4th match if they were planning to drop him, lowers his average so he could find another team. On current form, with a 7+ average he could find himself unemployable.

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

I'd like to see Workington give Harry a 4th match if they were planning to drop him, lowers his average so he could find another team. On current form, with a 7+ average he could find himself unemployable.

You totally wrong about dropping Harry btw

Just now, Justgotmecpc said:

What do you mean? I merely said if they drop Harry hope he gets a 4th match!

Well what can I say about my 1st & certainly won't be my last visit to the Northside Arena for meeting against Berwick yesterday... Absolutely brilliant views of all the track & cracking racing... Well worth the £13.00 entry fee & also got a suntan happy days... But TBH  the whole set up is very very good & it'll only improve which will be even better so WORKY good luck in the future 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

What do you mean? I merely said if they drop Harry hope he gets a 4th match!

That ain't gonna happen as I can't say to much about Harry's performance today as it's not fare on the lad ... But trust me he'll get better & back to points scoring 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

That's not true the team was redeclared after Luke's injury as the first indications was he would be out for 8 to 10 weeks 

1 hour ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

As we thought Luke is fit to ride but is lacking race fitness, Proud of the young man yesterday a slide off when over compensating for his injury then to lay it down to avoid Sam who had slid off in front of him in heat 9. And to go out again in heat 11 when asked was a step too far and he pulled up as he was struggling. We as a family took huge positives from this got his lap in and the first meeting since his crash is out the way.

The boy done good u cant ask for more:t:

10 hours ago, mac101 said:

pretty sure they will stick with him 

I think they will too really...

10 hours ago, Justgotmecpc said:

No team can run with a non firing heat leader, especially a club with very high expectations. it would also be bad business to start losing.

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

No team can run with a non firing heat leader, especially a club with very high expectations. it would also be bad business to start losing.

Depends if they start losing, they have very strong Team on what we have seen so far, and with injuries thrown in.With the 2 Luke’s back they look ok to me.

• Like 2