British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Ipswich v Leicester May 25th

7 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

To be fair we’re the mighty Witches so we deserve two threads. Lynn should count themselves lucky to get one :D 

But they do have 6 fingers on each hand,,, so can probably text quicker than a normal human  

Edited by Baldyman
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

But they do have 6 fingers on each hand,,, so can probably text quicker than a normal human  

Do normal humans go to speedway...:D

Just now, Falcon1983 said:

Is tonights meeting on Sky?

:D

55 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Jealousy won't get you far in life  :P 

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

Jealousy won't get you far in life  :P 

I must admit,, the extra fingers could come in very handy,,, but you can keep your webbed feet :D

3 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I must admit,, the extra fingers could come in very handy,,, but you can keep your webbed feet :D

:rofl: They stop us sinking in the compost.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

Rew hero to zero! Lions let down by Fricke and Morris. 

Edited by SPEEDY69

2 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Rew hero to zero! Lions let down by Fricke and Morris. 

My team are just horrendously bad to a point where they can make any main body rider look like a world beater on any given night.

• Confused 1

Good result for lions. Just starting to click now. I do think Ipswich could still do us at home though but it sounded like a decent meeting. Well done to both teams .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TTT said:

My team are just horrendously bad to a point where they can make any main body rider look like a world beater on any given night.

That's exactly what I was saying to those around me,,, King and Rew looked brilliant the other week,,, then against some better riders they look below average 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TTT said:

Sorry mate, this is neither a Panthers or Samaritan’s thread, but stay away from bridges and railway lines anyway. Congratulations on the Panthers result the other night although some betting investigations have raised concerns as there is apparently reasonable evidence that some Peterborough riders were deliberately winning races.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Teromaafan said:

Sorry mate, this is neither a Panthers or Samaritan’s thread, but stay away from bridges and railway lines anyway. Congratulations on the Panthers result the other night although some betting investigations have raised concerns as there is apparently reasonable evidence that some Peterborough riders were deliberately winning races.

Is that the best reply you can come up with? :rolleyes: