Shaleshifter

Plymouth Gladiators Vs Poole Pirates Championship 6/6 23

22 minutes ago, HGould said:

Politics has 30p Lee. 

Speedway has Penny Shovlar 

Clowns 

Who is 30p Lee?

2 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

Just got back in Poole deserved winners in my eyes I can’t fault Plymouth’s efforts tonight but any team what has Newman at reserve and fair play Poole have a very good team deserve there success I’m not going to rant and rave about referees what’s the point. Poole are definitely the team for all to beat this season and apart from stating the obvious anyone who does deserve to win the league.I’m just glad after Tommorow we won’t have to meet you guys again this season.because I’d like one more home win before the end of the season.

Well after H13 I thought we had BV'd it!! ;) Good meeting though, very back and forth with the heat advantages. I was nearly right with my draw prediction :D

5 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

Just got back in Poole deserved winners in my eyes I can’t fault Plymouth’s efforts tonight but any team what has Newman at reserve and fair play Poole have a very good team deserve there success I’m not going to rant and rave about referees what’s the point. Poole are definitely the team for all to beat this season and apart from stating the obvious anyone who does deserve to win the league.I’m just glad after Tommorow we won’t have to meet you guys again this season.because I’d like one more home win before the end of the season.

Hi Mike, my frustration wasn’t aimed at Plymouth at all. The did nothing wrong but the ref was incompetent imo. Plymouth are decent side and wish them all the best after tomorrow. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Poole were struggling tonight that much was clear 

I thought the Cooks would need to step up and they clearly have 

Zach much the better prospect after seeing them both at Ipswich this season 

Always in control until we lost out in a couple of 5-1's but then Barker fell when on a tactical which helped, wouldn't have been the end of the world had we lost by a couple.Quite impressed with Rowe tonight especially heat 8 and Newman was good again. Zach has improved a lot this season and could help Wolves a lot in the play offs, riding in the premiership has helped him.

4 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

Who is 30p Lee?

Never mind that, if anyone comes to speedway as Pennywise i will be tramutised for months!!:o

Great performance from the engine room of the team yet again. Cooks and Newman absolutely riding above there current averages. Concern for Lawson and his injury surely it would make sense for him to take some time off as currently a shadow of the rider last year. Worrall again is a concern but on the plus side, the way it’s going he will be at reserve maybe. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Great performance from the engine room of the team yet again. Cooks and Newman absolutely riding above there current averages. Concern for Lawson and his injury surely it would make sense for him to take some time off as currently a shadow of the rider last year. Worrall again is a concern but on the plus side, the way it’s going he will be at reserve maybe. 

The Cooks and Newman have been excellent and Lawson will come good when it matters so will Worrall and Roynon/Rowe are doing their jobs, when Newman moves up , Rowe will move down most likely so no worries.

Not long  got back to me b&b in Plymouth, well done to the Gladiators for their fighting spirit........ special mention for Ben Trigger for winning heat 4.

The Boyzzzzz The Boyzzzzz

C'MON THE PIRATES! 

We did it, yes get in there! 

Backs against the wall and yet we still win, just wot champions are made of.

Bring on WINborne Road tomorrow :party:

And the Poole steam train rumbles on :party:

Top two well under performing for a few meetings now and still winning meetings - I would say it looks ominous for the rest of the league when Worrall and Lawson hit form. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pinny said:

Top two well under performing for a few meetings now and still winning meetings - I would say it looks ominous for the rest of the league when Worrall and Lawson hit form. 

Our top 2 are hitting form........Cook Bros :party:

5 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

And the Poole steam train rumbles on :party:

Time flies by when ur the driver of a train, steaming in to WINborne Road with a cargo of champagne! 

:party:

Steve's recent illness, bike issues and focus on his testimonial along with Richard's injury have certainly taken the edge off both riders but the League meetings have only just started and nothing is won til Sept/Oct! (Except for KO Cup and BSN Series finals:D:D)

COYP

Looks like the Plymouth team change was pretty inspired management!

49 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Steve's recent illness, bike issues and focus on his testimonial along with Richard's injury have certainly taken the edge off both riders but the League meetings have only just started and nothing is won til Sept/Oct! (Except for KO Cup and BSN Series finals:D:D)

COYP

You know they will come good when it matters , i thought Rowe showed he can perform well too so he should be a good reserve when Newman moves up.