09/06/23 Edinburgh v Glasgow (CH)

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Yes, I can see the Edinburgh pits from all the way down here! :t:

Did you fall.

• Haha 3

"I love the smell of methanol in the morning. It smells like victory"

PUMPED. 

• Haha 1

Cracking meeting and a superb performance from our boys . Cant remember seeing a better meeting at Armadale . Harris , Brennan , Vissing were outstanding while Basso and Nowak were solid , Complin showed how much riding for Glasgow means to him and young Ace was so unlucky , leading heat 2 then picking up grip and coming off and that seem to affect the rest of his meeting . 

For Edinburgh , the guests did their job . Worrall looked very fast and Kerr tried hard for his points . Castagna had his one good race , Thomson was rubbish and Lasse whatshisface had a up and down meeting , laterly mostly down . Woods was out his depth . 

Biggest shock of the night , a fiver for a pint in the bar 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

What do you mean unfortunately? :D

He means unfortunately we are very good and will be much tougher than Edinburgh.

Job done tonight, a match on paper we should've been winning. Top 5 were really solid, Complin worked hard for his points and young Ace was unlucky with his fall in Ht2.

Was a lovely sight seeing the stadium emptying well before the last race. Only thing missing was Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves being played over the PA as they departed :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, JanAndersen said:

The Glasgow ‘patter’ is murder btw. Aren’t you all supposed to be funny? :D

I thought it was hilarious scrooge.

Came up to watch this with Drew ( AGF plant hire) one of Lee's sponsors thought Glasgow would win, enjoyable nights racing and met the riders in the pits,Lee was well chuffed after heat 14,better than staying at home watching the Redcar stream lol,how old is Tom Brennan's mechanic looks about 15 ?

• Confused 1

55 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Came up to watch this with Drew ( AGF plant hire) one of Lee's sponsors thought Glasgow would win, enjoyable nights racing and met the riders in the pits,Lee was well chuffed after heat 14,better than staying at home watching the Redcar stream lol,how old is Tom Brennan's mechanic looks about 15 ?

Toms mechanic is 15.

33 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Seemingly News that Pickering is due back soon,was there anything regarding Cook.?

Nope 

46 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Seemingly News that Pickering is due back soon,was there anything regarding Cook.?

Craig is on a man up course for the next 2 weeks.

So I have heard.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, snapper said:

Spare a thought for poor Blobby he will be hurting today 

My popcorn got ruined last night waiting on his rant bit inconsiderate if you ask me, It was £2.49 as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Alex Harkess being interviewed at the end of the meeting last night: "We just gave away too many points tonight"

51 to be precise.

• Haha 4