British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummies_Ste

Birmingham v Berwick Wed 21st June CL

1 minute ago, HGould said:

Is that the ELECTED Mayor or the ponce called Andy Street and his boyfriend Fabricant.

They'd do better bussing 1000 Blues fans in, they are used to bottom 3 - 6 pointers :D #UTV #SOTC

Birmingham speedway may need his help , he may read this, I know it was written in jest but let's call him names if he doesn't help in the clubs hour of need :t:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Petecc said:

Birmingham speedway may need his help , he may read this, I know it was written in jest but let's call him names if he doesn't help in the clubs hour of need :t:

He's a complete waste of space and a publicity seeker.

Far better had we had proper Elected Council Officials there, ones who actually make decisions relevant to our future.

It's made me decide to get a Ticket for Oxford as I can't stand Street poncing about, far better match in prospect at Cowley. Decision made. .

14 minutes ago, HGould said:

Far better had we had proper Elected Council Officials there, ones who actually make decisions relevant to our future.

It's made me decide to get a Ticket for Oxford as I can't stand Street poncing about, far better match in prospect at Cowley. Decision made. .

Ouch!

Edited by GiveusaB

14 minutes ago, HGould said:

Might be better teams......

But after last weeks' 'shi#e'...the track doesn't appear to be better?

On 6/19/2023 at 5:18 PM, Brummies_Ste said:
Brummies: Nick Morris, Alfie Bowtell, Troy Batchelor, Dan Thompson, Justin Sedgmen, Sam Hagon, Joe Thompson

Bandits: Rory Schlein, Thomas Jorgensen, Jye Etheridge, Jonas Knudsen, Leon Flint, Jacob Hook, Connor Coles

Rider v Rider I can only see Sedgie outscoring Leon, every other match up looks like the Bandits will come out on to me, but fingers crossed.

3 minutes ago, SpeedwayTShirts said:

Rider v Rider I can only see Sedgie outscoring Leon, every other match up looks like the Bandits will come out on to me, but fingers crossed.

Not on this season's form.... Sedgie has been desperately poor around Perry Barr so far this year

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, HGould said:

Is that the ELECTED Mayor or the ponce called Andy Street and his boyfriend Fabricant.

They'd do better bussing 1000 Blues fans in, they are used to bottom 3 - 6 pointers :D #UTV #SOTC

And I hardly think throwing about homophobic insults reflects well on you or the team you support.

• Like 9

37 minutes ago, HGould said:

Is that the ELECTED Mayor

And the Mayor of the WEST MIDLANDS not Birmingham to boot.

30 minutes ago, HGould said:

Someone like Sharon Thompson, perhaps, who was responsible for bringing 400 homeless people into the Perry Barr. Remember to thank her when you are stuck at a junction by the stadium and someone with a Costa Coffee cup in their hand threatens to scratch your car unless you give him something to go away.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Petecc said:

Birmingham speedway may need his help

Yeah, he supported the campaigners to retain the fly-over in Perry Barr. Fat lot of good that did.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Mayor of Birmingham in attendance tonight!

Would be great/fitting if 'we' could achieve a decent size crowd and create a passionate atmosphere, to show what it means to the City and the 'remaining/current' 'supporters/owners' of the Club.

We might need 'his' support for any future continuation.....

Let's hope he brings a friend along :D

Has Troy Batchelor been riding at all this season?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, iainb said:

No, did a few laps at Leicester on Saturday, apart from that, no.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, iainb said:

Lets hope he pays admission like the rest of us ! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, iainb said:

Hopefully not. 

In a recent article he talked about his best friend's and soul mates. 

Michael Fabricant and Chris Pincher. 

I suppose you could turn one upside down and clean the Pits and the other to do the touchy feely meet and greet on the Turnstiles. 

• Haha 1

That’s me just over an hour away from Perry Barr. Really looking forward to tonight’s meeting. 

Going to try and get in as early as possible as I hear Birmingham have a great home support and I want to have a good view. 

Come on the Bandits

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BanditsFan said:

That’s me just over an hour away from Perry Barr. Really looking forward to tonight’s meeting. 

Going to try and get in as early as possible as I hear Birmingham have a great home support and I want to have a good view. 

Come on the Bandits

Enjoy the meeting, one thing for sure it aint going to get rained off, I think i might well come along myself. Oh by the way get yourself some food before you go in the Stadium, the food inside is expensive and not great value for money.

Edited by heathen52
  • Thanks 1