British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Peterborough v Belle Vue Monday June 26th live on Eurosport

1 minute ago, Flappy said:

He needs to hand Peterborough over to the person willing to run it then and stope playing games 

Well you will have to take that up with BUST, before they GO. 

If you see what I mean!!!!

Just now, JoeW436 said:

Great interview with Vadim

Proper fans favourite material. 

We need the team mates around him now 

1 minute ago, Mr. Clemens said:

Well you will have to take that up with BUST, before they GO. 

If you see what I mean!!!!

They'll only close out of spite and not the best interests of Peterborough speedway if that's the case 

Edited by Flappy

31 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Even the guy doing speedway updates thinks Lidsey won heat 12 and not Rew laughable 

Peterborough and Kings Lynn are an embarrassment to the league …. A number one with 3 third places…. A number 4 who can’t score and even Cook is being dragged down now

Basso tries… At home 

Hans tries… at home 

And can’t fault Jenkins effort even if he did cost his team by shutting off early 

Corrected on Live Updates :)

1 hour ago, Panthers99 said:

I always thought if you were off 15, you had to be in gate 4.

Thank god for Vadim

No, it's 3 or 4.

So:

1 => 3

2 => 4

3 => 3

4 => 4

• Like 1

Does the Peterborough start marshal know the rules? Home riders are getting away with blue murder. Hans Andersen no where near the tapes. Does not call them in in gate order. He is pointless at the start.

Just now, SJA said:

Does the Peterborough start marshal know the rules? Home riders are getting away with blue murder. Hans Andersen no where near the tapes. Does not call them in in gate order. He is pointless at the start.

Noticed that.   Hans Andersen miles back from the tapes (not that it did him any good), and in another race Jordan Jenkins was way over into the next gate!

• Like 1

Pretty decent meeting tonight. 

Tarasenko was good value for his 1st meeting at the Showground had plenty of speed when he hit the front. Excellent heat 12 and a great effort from Jenkins to keep the Aces at bay but to no avail. The Aces were just solid from 1-7 with Mulford doing his part as well despite poorer returns from Wright and Kurtz they still deservedly take the points.  

For the Panthers at least they have two "El Brassico" vs Stars in July  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Clemens said:

Good job Tarasenko is there to inspire the Panthers, otherwise it would have been a walkover.

The interesting thing is watching meetings like this inspire you not to go to watch it live and to keep your money in your pocket.

I had resolved to get out and about this season to a few tracks up and down the country, but the more I watch it on TV the less likely I am to do that. You just get the feeling there is no point in driving miles just to be disappointed. That's the real tragedy of the sport these days.

And still some think speedway on tv will bring in new fans, all it does is keep those that would normally go to the track at home, and any newbies happening to be watching away.

1 hour ago, JoeW436 said:

Great interview with Vadim

Absolutely - What a likeable young man he is. I’ve rated him for sometime and glad he’s showing his real class tonight

• Like 1

I quite enjoyed that.  Only Bewley seemed to make the outside work when behind oddly, but he is a class above any other rider on show tonight these days.

I assume that was an off night for Iversen & Basso? Wright & Kurtz came good at the end as did Rew for the Aces.

Brennan also did well.

Is Richie Worrall always that bad at the EoESg?

2 hours ago, 40-38 said:

Couldn’t disagree more. I follow Leicester, and without that team aspect I wouldn’t go as often as I do.

Well said, team sport for me all day long. Always has been, always will be.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

Absolutely - What a likeable young man he is. I’ve rated him for sometime and glad he’s showing his real class tonight

As Laguta is his uncle would have been nice just to  ask the question where was Laguta tonight in the other fixture?!!!

Decent meeting.  Vadim as expected is making a mockery of his average and hopefully will stay loyal to British speedway next season.

Heat 12 was stunning. Always enjoy watching the racing at the Showground.

• Like 2