British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Latvian GP Riga Saturday 12th August

14 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

Why should Freddie get the benefit of having his mechanics work on the bike when the other three don’t?

Only if the bike was damaged and could not be ridden, that is what I meant. If it was rideable then none of them should be allowed back in the pits

7 minutes ago, DazS said:

the start marshal should have a 10cm ruler and put it in front of each riders wheel to the tapes, then chain each riders neck then if they move some one should yank it .

No. Better still they have to push the bike to the tapes and when they go up the riders have to push start the bike, stops any gardening.

That ragged start was appalling and Freddie should have gone in the first run. Tai should have realised though, he knew he was on a warning, he’s not daft.

2 hours ago, Shockster said:

There is no left hand side menu. 

First thing that comes up is Live and Upcoming events and there's nothing there.

Under this is Cycling and under that is recently ended with GP Qualifying???  It's crap.

Make sure you are right at the top of page, should get options for you, crime, etc etc, for you should be underlined, then menu on lhs is there, little blue person icon in top rh corner, then home icon, then sports. Hope this helps. 

When a meeting take's this long to complete it makes me think that the authorities should appoint a Race Director to speed thing up? B)

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, 40-38 said:

That ragged start was appalling and Freddie should have gone in the first run. Tai should have realised though, he knew he was on a warning, he’s not daft.

Tai is  becoming the new Hancock to me but not quite good enough disguising his rolls !

Edited by FAST GATER

2 minutes ago, michelle2013 said:

Make sure you are right at the top of page, should get options for you, crime, etc etc, for you should be underlined, then menu on lhs is there, little blue person icon in top rh corner, then home icon, then sports. Hope this helps. 

It's just not like that on the firestick.  I did watch it on my PC, but impossible on TV to find it.  As I put, I did find it in the TV Guide for Firestick and then it told me I didn't have that channel? Crazy and am cancelling the subscription.  TBH only got it for the World Cup and it's been hopeless.  Thanks for trying. :t:

10 minutes ago, 40-38 said:

I agree Freddie caused himself to fall.Woffy was allowed to start far too far behind tapes.Like was said he knew he was on a warning.

36 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

Only if the bike was damaged and could not be ridden, that is what I meant. If it was rideable then none of them should be allowed back in the pits

Ok. So Freddie gets to put a fresh tyre on and put new clutch plates in while the others have to use their existing ones? Why should the faller get an advantage?

29 minutes ago, Shockster said:

It's just not like that on the firestick.  I did watch it on my PC, but impossible on TV to find it.  As I put, I did find it in the TV Guide for Firestick and then it told me I didn't have that channel? Crazy and am cancelling the subscription.  TBH only got it for the World Cup and it's been hopeless.  Thanks for trying. :t:

I not got a Firestick but I use a Roku stick that I assume is similar. You have to have the Discovery+ app on the Roku and that may be the same with Firestick.  I presume you have a Firestick because you don’t have a smart Tv. But it’s the same on a smart tv….. you need the app.

Edited by OveFundinFan

1 minute ago, Wee Eck said:

Ok. So Freddie gets to put a fresh tyre on and put new clutch plates in while the others have to use their existing ones? Why should the faller get an advantage?

Pretty sure the others could have done so if they had wanted.  No need though??

Just now, OveFundinFan said:

I not got a Firestick but I use a Roku stick that I assume is similar. You have to have the Discovery+ app on the Roku and that may be the same with Firestick.

The App is there.  Quite a few on twitter have had the same issue. Not to worry. Thanks

33 minutes ago, Lefty said:

When a meeting take's this long to complete it makes me think that the authorities should appoint a Race Director to speed thing up? B)

The longer it takes, the longer he is on TV...:D

• Haha 1