British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Sheffield v Ipswich Monday July 10th Live on Eurosport

3 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

No interest in this TV match ?

Everyone is busy watching the Cricket...:)

• Like 2

The track is a disgrace, the racing is crap, there's no passing, where's the crowd, rider x is a gating tart, why did the camera's miss that pass, Tatum's said this,  er um er, Tatum's not said that, how can Louis say that about Chapman... blah, blah, blah, next match please

Edited by iainb
  • Haha 3

Witches will be lucky to get to 40 I think, but might sneak the bonus point 

Emil, JD and King should hit 30ish between them. 

I'll go 50-40.

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Emil, JD and King should hit 30ish between them. 

I'll go 50-40.

They did a few weeks back there, 32 between them in fact and we still lost by 12. Those three as we all know aren’t the problem, it’s the four below them

Edit: Actually that’s harsh on Hume who hasn’t been a problem at all, he’s done his job down there. It’s the other three where the problems have been. Rew was a gamble that up to now hasn’t paid off, and the Rising Star position and Riss have been massive problems. Both those positions could have been rectified but for whatever reason, neither have been. They’ve decided to wait half the season for Riss, and poor choices have been made in securing replacements for Jack Thomas. 

Any change made now will be too late cos we’re not winning here either. 

Edited by Arch Stanton

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

They did a few weeks back there, 32 between them in fact and we still lost by 12. Those three as we all know aren’t the problem, it’s the four below them

Edit: Actually that’s harsh on Hume who hasn’t been a problem at all, he’s done his job down there. It’s the other three where the problems have been. Rew was a gamble that up to now hasn’t paid off, and the Rising Star position and Riss have been massive problems. Both those positions could have been rectified but for whatever reason, neither have been. They’ve decided to wait half the season for Riss, and poor choices have been made in securing replacements for Jack Thomas. 

Any change made now will be too late cos we’re not winning here either. 

Yep. That's why i only gave then another 10 between them :t:

Think Ipswich will do better than last time out. They were beaten by 12 last month with Barker and Rew scoring 2 between them, Rew a big fat zero. You’d expect a better return from Rew and now Riss this time around whilst the top 3 will again accumulate the bulk of the points. 

Sheffield for the win, but with Ipswich defending a 12 point lead, Ipswich for the bonus point. 

6 hours ago, BluPanther said:

Everyone is busy watching the Cricket...:)

Bloody aint,,,, rather stick pins in my eyes 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Ipswich should lose this easily enough,, with possibly Riss Rew and Thompson being pointless 

Just looked at the table and the incentive is certainly there for the Witches. A win will see them overtake Sheffield and in to the play off places, albeit having ridden a match more. Lose this and that looks like game set and match for the top 4. 

Heavy rain and storms this evening - if you are thinking of travelling and I can’t think many will be with it being on Tv check before making that 3.5-4 hr trek!

Last time Ipswich were at Sheffield jack holder refused to acknowledge or shake hands after he was beaten. If he wins tomorrow I wonder if he will want to shake hands etc 

looking forward to the meeting but can’t see the witches scoring more than 40 

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Bloody aint,,,, rather stick pins in my eyes 

Your loss....once again this Ashes has been the greatest of sporting theatre.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

sheffield have strengthened remember since the witches visited last what with pickering coming in.  is dan gilkes fit?  ipswich should have moved earlier to replace Riss.  he has never really shown himself to be a consistent performer.

• Like 1