British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Belle Vue v Ipswich Monday 17th July Live on Eurosport

Some of you must have better eyes than me, I couldnt see movement in heat 5 or heat 15

45 minutes ago, Garry1603 said:

I was amazed when Abi went to interview Charles Wright straight after his nonsensical exclusion - I expected a lot of bleeping being necessary!  Fair play to Charles, he kept his cool admirably.

That’s her job. I’d be disappointed if she didn’t get a reaction 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skydog said:

Some of you must have better eyes than me, I couldnt see movement in heat 5 or heat 15

But he definitely did in heat 14, very strange :unsure:

As was said by KT (I think it was him), if you got to watch a replay 4 times before you can notice a slight move then their was no movement. The 2 decisions were bad decisions that could have cost BV the match, and definitely affected Wrights earnings last night. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, OveFundinFan said:

As was said by KT (I think it was him), if you got to watch a replay 4 times before you can notice a slight move then their was no movement. The 2 decisions were bad decisions that could have cost BV the match, and definitely affected Wrights earnings last night. 

As much as I like Charles, he was moving, I noticed it in real time. A certain British champion a few years back would not have won, if he wasn't doing exactly the same micro movement.  As for loss of earnings, if you got warned once, why would you do it again.

• Confused 2

we are not robots but then again there are quit a few who have defiantly been programmed.

just watching the highlights back.  outrageous homer ref decisions 

3 minutes ago, chun said:

Doh!

:D

2 hours ago, KevtheRev said:

As much as I like Charles, he was moving, I noticed it in real time. A certain British champion a few years back would not have won, if he wasn't doing exactly the same micro movement.  As for loss of earnings, if you got warned once, why would you do it again.

No way you say a heat 5 move in real time. 

24 minutes ago, chun said:

How 1 decision went Belle Vues way. 

19 hours ago, Col said:

Doyle should know better by now.  If one ruder steams under another rider and makes contact, if the other rider goes down.  The referee is highly likely to exclude the inside diver, regardless of how much space on track there is.

Bewley knew it and went down when IMO he could have stayed on.

Wright was harsh on Sayfutdinov in heat 14, if Sayfutdinov had gone down no one would have complained. But Wright never moved in heat 15!

Brennan & Blodorn won their meeting for the Aces IMO, must have massively out performed their Witches counterparts. But haven't looked at the actual scores.

Hopefully that's a small scare & a kick up the butt for the Aces

Witches problem for me is Riss, he simply isn't competitive, barely contributes.

Except when Doyle is the outside rider. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, SSL84 said:

Who was the referee? 

10 hours ago, Mimmo said:

Seth Perkin, son of former Wimbledon promoter Ian Perkin.

He seems to have gone to the Frank Ebdon school of refereeing... he's always pulling races back when there has been no visible infringement

2 hours ago, iainb said:

He seems to have gone to the Frank Ebdon school of refereeing... he's always pulling races back when there has been no visible infringement

Did he get the meeting finished ten minutes before it started tho?

• Haha 1