British Speedway Forum
screm

Berwick v Edinburgh Championship 22.07.2023@7pm

he left a massive gap on last bend, never do that if you are leading.

Enjoyable meeting that and unexpected.  

Pure sporting theatre... Speedway the winner tonight (and Edinburgh :D)

• Like 1

Enjoyable yes, but amazing and unbelievable (the words of Brannan and Roynon). I must have been watching a different meeting!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Cerro said:

krule-john-c-reilly.gif

just realized i said kemp instead of flint, :icon_smile_clown:i dont know why i always get them mixed up.:blush:

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Because Knudsen had been poor up until then they wanted a stronger rider in heat 13

Which btw now looks a masterstroke after TJ went though the tapes 

Bigger mistake was putting Lee in 13, 14 was crucial heat he really struggled with 2 on the trot. Should've put Coles in 13 imo 

It’s still bad team management. Flint would have had more chance of winning heat 10 than getting anything from heat 13. In the end that small margin could well have cost Berwick the meeting (or the draw at least). Although arguably not using a guest was the death knell before a wheel was turned. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

How has cookie not been excluded yet? He's moved every single best, twice in the one he eventually got a warning. 

thought he was on a warning before heat 15 when he moved again - i thought if you were already on a warning you were excluded second time

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, startline sid said:

thought he was on a warning before heat 15 when he moved again - i thought if you were already on a warning you were excluded second time

Obviously he was allowed to go off 15mtrs.Some great racing,Bastion Borke was class for a first timer at Shielfield.To be fair Monarchs done most of the passing and deserved the win .IMO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

no if you move the 1st time you get a warning if you move the second time your excluded but you can go 15 mtrs if you move the third time you have to do 20 press ups and drink a gallon of water, but all depends if its a full moon.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Fromafar said:

Obviously he was allowed to go off 15mtrs.Some great racing,Bastion Borke was class for a first timer at Shielfield.To be fair Monarchs done most of the passing and deserved the win .IMO.

if you are allowed to go off 15M after having had a warning what is the point of getting a warning ?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, startline sid said:

if you are allowed to go off 15M after having had a warning what is the point of getting a warning ?

Well you are penalised the same as a tape infringement which is what it was((although he didnt touch the tapes)They also could have replaced him with someone else.That’s the rules obviously.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, startline sid said:

why are you asking questions just watch the racing :rofl:

• Haha 2