British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Debbi

Will Tai be able to race in the SWC

21 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

The "fan" was in the wrong place(at the wrong time).

Did he or could he have had a knife?

And what about all these JSO protesters? could any of them had a knife at the crucible, cricket or elsewhere. Just because they wear orange/white shirts with JSO on the front doesn't make them an innocent individual!

Where was the security before Tai intervened?

While yes, It's hard to know the motives of anyone who enters the arena at any sports event during play, it's obvious that this guy's motive, while worse for drink, was to gloat & wave his scarf at the opposing fans after the event.

He's wearing a  tight fitting T shirt, football shorts, trainer socks & trainers, so hardly able to conceal a knife about his person, or brandish one with a scarf wrapped around both wrists.

You have to ask yourself, if security had got to the scene before Tai's intervention, would they have have upended the guy from behind in that manner? If the answer's no, then ask yourself why? 

Don't get me wrong, if I'd have been in that crowd, I'd have laughed & cheered at the spectacle too, so I'm not being all Mr Outraged of Purley here, but being objective, I consider it was a stupid, dangerous & unnecessary thing to do. When you consider the element of surprise and the fact that the guy had his hands in the air, joined together by a scarf, which would affect his ability to break his fall, it could have ended a lot worse.

So what was Tai's motivation here?

a) This guy could have a weapon and potentially pose a threat to my fellow riders and the public. I need to neutralise this threat ASAP.

Or

b) I'll teach this guy a lesson & give me mates a good laugh at the same time.

Does anyone sincerely believe it was a)?

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, AFCB Wildcat said:

While yes, It's hard to know the motives of anyone who enters the arena at any sports event during play, it's obvious that this guy's motive, while worse for drink, was to gloat & wave his scarf at the opposing fans after the event.

He's wearing a  tight fitting T shirt, football shorts, trainer socks & trainers, so hardly able to conceal a knife about his person, or brandish one with a scarf wrapped around both wrists.

You have to ask yourself, if security had got to the scene before Tai's intervention, would they have have upended the guy from behind in that manner? If the answer's no, then ask yourself why? 

Don't get me wrong, if I'd have been in that crowd, I'd have laughed & cheered at the spectacle too, so I'm not being all Mr Outraged of Purley here, but being objective, I consider it was a stupid, dangerous & unnecessary thing to do. When you consider the element of surprise and the fact that the guy had his hands in the air, joined together by a scarf, which would affect his ability to break his fall, it could have ended a lot worse.

So what was Tai's motivation here?

a) This guy could have a weapon and potentially pose a threat to my fellow riders and the public. I need to neutralise this threat ASAP.

Or

b) I'll teach this guy a lesson & give me mates a good laugh at the same time.

Does anyone sincerely believe it was a)?

I have not seen any clips which is why I am asking Questions in my post.

Going by your reply, I guess you are not a Tai supporter but believe him to be a thug! (tattoo's & MMA training giving you & others these beliefs!)

21 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

Going by your reply, I guess you are not a Tai supporter but believe him to be a thug! (tattoo's & MMA training giving you & others these beliefs!)

Gosh, that's a lot of assumptions to make based on what I wrote! :rolleyes: 

I've always been a Tai supporter. I've followed his career from the start and even bought his book. I've got tattoos myself (not as many as Tai though I must admit) and I don't even know what MMA is so I won't judge him on that either.

It seems to be the general tactic these days for people  to brand any opinion different to their own as 'hate' motivated but I can assure you that's not the case.

As I said, I made an objective opinion based on what I saw. You don't have to hate or dislike someone to think  they made an error of judgement you know.:D

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

You need to look at the clips.IMO

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

I dont think its got anything to do with tattos or MMA.. have you read his book? He clearly enjoys a scrap and likes people to think he can handle himself… generally experience tells me the more you have to do that the more people find you a bit of a prick 

• Like 2

I found it interesting that "security" immediately suppressed the victim and not the aggressor... shows what you can get away with if you wear any kind of uniform

• Like 1

2 hours ago, phillipsr said:

I dont think its got anything to do with tattos or MMA.. have you read his book? He clearly enjoys a scrap and likes people to think he can handle himself… generally experience tells me the more you have to do that the more people find you a bit of a prick 

He doesn't do himself any favours sometimes I must admit.

That piece in the Star about him wanting to fight Leon Madsen was cringe worthy to say the least! 

On 7/26/2023 at 9:56 PM, iainb said:

I found it interesting that "security" immediately suppressed the victim and not the aggressor... shows what you can get away with if you wear any kind of uniform

Or maybe you are just someone without knowledge of what an aggressor or victim constitutes.

Ultimately you need to look at your own postings and try take into consideration why you attempt to troll so much, what is missing from your life, why are you hurting so much?

You seem so very very desperate to put down others at every opportunity. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Monarchs2468 said:

Or maybe you are just someone without knowledge of what an aggressor or victim constitutes.

Ultimately you need to look at your own postings and try take into consideration why you attempt to troll so much, what is missing from your life, why are you hurting so much?

You seem so very very desperate to put down others at every opportunity. 

Well, that's quite a trolly post, but...

I know what I saw... Woffinden physically attacked somebody from behind and when security came piling in they suppressed the guy who had been attacked

6 minutes ago, iainb said:

Well, that's quite a trolly post, but...

I know what I saw... Woffinden physically attacked somebody from behind and when security came piling in they suppressed the guy who had been attacked

Or to rewrite what you are saying, an unknown person entered a competitor’s only area and was quickly suppressed by one of the competitors before being removed by security. A spokesman said “Although it appears that the intruder was merely a rival fan intent on gloating at the visiting team, that may not have been the case and the competitor is to be commended for his swift action which could well have avoided a much more serious incident”

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

Or to rewrite what you are saying, an unknown person entered a competitor’s only area and was quickly suppressed by one of the competitors before being removed by security. A spokesman said “Although it appears that the intruder was merely a rival fan intent on gloating at the visiting team, that may not have been the case and the competitor is to be commended for his swift action which could well have avoided a much more serious incident”

Too many "may"'s and "could well"'s in that view, probably wouldn't stand up in a court of law. He could equally have had a bag of sweets that he wanted to throw into the crowd. That's why we don't arrest people before a crime has been committed. Is it a legal offence to enter the competitors only area? In the UK it is a criminal offence to invade a football pitch for example, not sure what the Polish law states. I suppose you could say the physical assault "victim" was guilty of trespass but we're getting into the realms of Polish law which I'm assuming neither of us really know much about.

6 hours ago, iainb said:

Too many "may"'s and "could well"'s in that view, probably wouldn't stand up in a court of law. He could equally have had a bag of sweets that he wanted to throw into the crowd. That's why we don't arrest people before a crime has been committed. Is it a legal offence to enter the competitors only area? In the UK it is a criminal offence to invade a football pitch for example, not sure what the Polish law states. I suppose you could say the physical assault "victim" was guilty of trespass but we're getting into the realms of Polish law which I'm assuming neither of us really know much about.

ianb, you are talking to snowflakes here they would love a job at British airways going through old ladies luggage looking for bombs then brag about how they are hero's protecting the British public.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Woffinden fined 40,000ZL ( around £8000)and Leszno 7,000ZL(around £1400)

And the 'fan'?