Normski

Berwick v Redcar 29/07/23 @7-00pm

45 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Was that rory in the pits in poland??

In the pits at Berwick maybe

1 hour ago, Robinh88 said:

Better than the racing...

Sunny

I thought you’d learnt your lesson years ago.

Well done the Bandits didn't expect that result good meeting as well contrasting heat 15 for Leon from last week.

What a fantastic meeting. Redcar riders weren’t interested in the rain hts 1-4 which ultimately cost them. Great drama with the fight between the Aussie reject and the Edinburgh reject, with Leon doing brilliantly to redeem himself on last weeks heat 15 heartbreak. 

8 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

What a fantastic meeting. Redcar riders weren’t interested in the rain hts 1-4 which ultimately cost them. Great drama with the fight between the Aussie reject and the Edinburgh reject, with Leon doing brilliantly to redeem himself on last weeks heat 15 heartbreak. 

Haven’t watched the meeting yet took a chance that the racing would be better in Wroclaw than Berwick.!!!!

• Like 1

Redcar’s performance matched the away support - bang average.

As for the Bandits, well what can I say - even without our two star men we still managed to keep Shielfield a fortress. 

Can you imagine if we had a fully fit Rory and  TJ tonight? I certainly would’ve fancied us for the bonus point!

• Haha 3

Just now, BanditsFan said:

Redcar’s performance matched the away support - bang average.

As for the Bandits, well what can I say - even without our two star men we still managed to keep Shielfield a fortress. 

Can you imagine if we had a fully fit Rory and  TJ tonight? I certainly would’ve fancied us for the bonus point!

Positivity at its finest,keep it up.

• Like 2