British Speedway Forum
JanAndersen

Danish Grand Prix - Vojens - 16th Sep

Just now, CTD26 said:

Don’t understand the amount of people defending Zmarzlik. He knows the rules like every single rider in the field, even the reserves would know them! They’ve followed the rules and are being professional, and people still twine and complain! 

Sponsors will have it wrote in a contract agreement to display there logo in certain places etc. People seem to forget without these sponsors, we wouldn’t have the GP series or it wouldn’t have the field it has. Rules are rules, break them and pay the consequences no matter who you are. Would people be kicking off this much if it was Kim Nilsson or Patryk Dudek? I think not.

Ironically he was displaying Orlen's logo in error, who probably put more money into speedway than whoever the other company are :rofl:

1 minute ago, CB252 said:

Ironically he was displaying Orlen's logo in error, who probably put more money into speedway than whoever the other company are :rofl:

But they’re not the main sponsors of the series? Yeah probably put more into speedway in Poland.

• Like 1

I must admit, I've never even seen the infinite reality logo until Zmarzlik failed to display it today.

Jeezo that was some move from Freddie 

• Like 1

Two Brits in the semis again. Can we get at least ONE finalist?

5 minutes ago, CB252 said:

I must admit, I've never even seen the infinite reality logo until Zmarzlik failed to display it today.

Think they’ve just been announced this week, seen something on twitter or whatever it goes by these days, through the week. Could be wrong though.

14 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

It's ruined the event and perhaps the rules are too harsh BUT those rules are there in black and white for everyone to follow.

I wouldn’t say it ruined it. If anything it’s made it better. Even though the track is a terrible as per usual.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CTD26 said:

I wouldn’t say it ruined it. If anything it’s made it better. Even though the track is a terrible as per usual.

At least it's not p*ssing down! Still, looking at the last few races, you'd never have guessed it...

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, CB252 said:

Just a Quick question does anyone ever look look at the riders kevlers that shows who the sponsors are 

must admit the only advert on tv that makes me want to buy a product is the coke advert at Christmas saying the holiday s are coming lol

• Like 1

Just now, chunky said:

At least it's not p*ssing down! Still, looking at the last few races, you'd never have guessed it...

You’ve cursed it, it’s just started to rain hahah.

Just now, chunky said:

Just started raining lol

Just now, CTD26 said:

You’ve cursed it, it’s just started to rain hahah.

Yeah, I couldn't believe when I heard Phil say that!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

GP points

9th 8 points Vaculik

10th 7 points Nilsson

11th 6 points Jensen

12th 5 points Huckenbeck

13th 4 points Dudek

14th 3 points Basso

15th 2 points Lebedevs

16th 1 point Doyle

Obviously Dudek (21000) finishes above Lebedevs (210XX), but wondered where does Basso (210) fit into that?

I know 4th is better than a non-finish, but is a non-finish worse than a not having a ride?