British Speedway Forum
JanAndersen

Danish Grand Prix - Vojens - 16th Sep

Well having watched that I hope Zmarzlik goes through the card in the next round  to give the fingers to the sponsors 

all good though a danish winner in Denmark

speedway you could nt make it up lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, r8gdp said:

Well having watched that I hope Zmarzlik goes through the card in the next round  to give the fingers to the sponsors 

all good though a danish winner in Denmark

speedway you could nt make it up lol

Without sponsors there likely be no world GP's, without sponsors in the UK would be no premiership nor championship. Someone's paying for you to get enjoyment.... remember that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, CTD26 said:

Think they’ve just been announced this week, seen something on twitter or whatever it goes by these days, through the week. Could be wrong though.

Been the same sponsor on front in all gp's but zmarslik probably got a big back hander off orlen to wear his non gp race suit, and discovery will now get a big TV audience for the last gp 

3 hours ago, Grachan said:

Went back to the beginning. Very little discussion really. Just "oh well, rules are rules" and moved on.

Should be a major topic of discussion surely.

Very Non-plussed about the whole thing sounds fishy IMO.Surely some one at practice should have pointed the rule out if it is that serious.The world isn’t watching the practice.Even a fine would have been more appropriate IMO.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Noticed that Morris doesnt mess about in the pits does he, no messing about in between races which is good to see. 

He does a good job,but still gets plenty of stick on forums.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shockster said:

Nillson given 2nd over Basso, another joke of a decision.   :nono:

It was reversed,although by the rules think there should have been a re-run.

2 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

Without sponsors there likely be no world GP's, without sponsors in the UK would be no premiership nor championship. Someone's paying for you to get enjoyment.... remember that.

I personally never look who sponsors what ever the event is .it’s probably just a tax dodge what their accountant agrees to

But I am glad they do it lol

let’s not get too serious here 

Just to be honest I would be pissed off if I d gone to the meeting tonight and not seen Zmarzlik 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, r8gdp said:

Just to be honest I would be pissed off if I d gone to the meeting tonight and not seen Zmarzlik 

It’s the fans that lose out as usual.

• Like 2

are not the contracts between the FIM and main sponsors, then the riders under control of FIM. meaning riders have no control over what they say or can do. ? 

52 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

Leon Madsen letting Chris Holder know what a t*sspot his brother is.

Why was Holder spitting his dummy out, what was that all about ?

22 minutes ago, r8gdp said:

It certainly subdued the Poles there, obviously. But it was decent enough to watch regardless of the rights and wrongs. The Danes loved it, great to see so many happy speedway fans. Just wonder if those two points Madsen gained over Lindgren will tell in the final reckoning.

42 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

didn't know everyone got in for free at these GPs

• Like 1