British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lenny Lion

Leicester vs Sheffield 3/8/23

Nothing on either teams website about this fixture which is surprising but also worrying that the rumours regarding the team line ups on both sides are true. 

Edited by Lenny Lion

40 minutes ago, Lenny Lion said:

Nothing on either teams website about this fixture which is surprising but also worrying that the rumours regarding the team line ups on both sides are true. 

I don't know if the rumours are worrying or not, but it is unusual for such a late team declaration.

1 hour ago, Lenny Lion said:

And these rumours are?

12 minutes ago, Teromaafan said:

And these rumours are?

Rumoured line-ups

Max Fricke, Justin Sedgmen, Richard Lawson, Chris Harris, Troy Batchelor, Jake Allen, Drew Kemp

Tobias Musielak, Kyle Howarth, Adam Ellis, Josh Pickering, Tai Woffinden, Lewis Kerr, Dan Gilkes

13 minutes ago, RoundTheBoards said:

Rumoured line-ups

Max Fricke, Justin Sedgmen, Richard Lawson, Chris Harris, Troy Batchelor, Jake Allen, Drew Kemp

Tobias Musielak, Kyle Howarth, Adam Ellis, Josh Pickering, Tai Woffinden, Lewis Kerr, Dan Gilkes

Thank you. Teams as you would expect. Batch at No.5 though? Paired with reserves in 3 races? Can’t see that, extremely weak pairing.

• Like 1

Still no sign of team's on either website? Strange maybe teams maybe different to what fans are thinking. 

18 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

and is Lewis Kerr fit?

He's riding for Oxford tonight. So, I assume this answers the question...

:shock:So the rumours were true.

Tai Woffinden WILL NOT ride at Leicester. Connor Mountain guests

LEICESTER: Max Fricke, Justin Sedgmen, Richard Lawson, Chris Harris, Troy Batchelor, Jake Allen, Drew Kemp.
SHEFFIELD: Tobiasz Musielak, Kyle Howarth, Adam Ellis, Josh Pickering, CONNOR MOUNTAIN , Lewis Kerr, Dan Gilkes.

Edited by Lenny Lion
  • Sad 1

So, can somebody explain to me why Sheffield are using a "No Facility" facility (Connor Mountain), so that is a facility to replace the injured Jack Holder if Woffinden's "arrangement" doesn't start until next week?

Yet again it's the fans that get short changed!

4 minutes ago, iainb said:

So, can somebody explain to me why Sheffield are using a "No Facility" facility (Connor Mountain), so that is a facility to replace the injured Jack Holder if Woffinden's "arrangement" doesn't start until next week?

Yet again it's the fans that get short changed!

I believe they have to use a rider with a 25 per cent lower average, dont know why they didnt announce it until next week 

Edited by foreverblue

3 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I believe they have to use a rider with a 25 per cent lower average, dont know why they didnt announce it until next week 

So why can't they use R/R for Holder?

Why didn’t Sheffield announce Woffy on Friday and use a guest or rr tomorrow 

bad management 

Edited by Phil The Ace
  • Like 4