British Speedway Forum
Fozzie4388

Scunthorpe Vs Poole 11/8/23

Just now, Fromafar said:

Boxall wasn’t the problem tonight then.

He only scored 4 but I admit he was better than I thought he was going to be, certainly better than Bowtell who was dissapointing.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, eric i said:

He only scored 4 but I admit he was better than I thought he was going to be, certainly better than Bowtell who was dissapointing.

And far better than Mountain and Ablitt who were rubbish, 

Edited by OldtimerRay

1 minute ago, OldtimerRay said:

And far better than Mountain and Ablitt who were rubbish, in fact get rid of Ablitt and sign Boxall

He has already been signed by Berwick!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OldtimerRay said:

And far better than Mountain and Ablitt who were rubbish, in fact get rid of Ablitt and sign Boxall

Boxall that's in berwicks team

I assume Palm toft was in pain as he didn't come out in heat 15. Allen always struggle towards the end of meeting when the track slickens off, he rides his balls off but hes riding a push bike.

I like the look of Sam Hagon seems to be racer.

51 minutes ago, eric i said:

I assume Palm toft was in pain as he didn't come out in heat 15. Allen always struggle towards the end of meeting when the track slickens off, he rides his balls off but hes riding a push bike.

I like the look of Sam Hagon seems to be racer.

Apart from when he goes "through" Dan Thompson

We Didi it Boyzzzzz!

Yes Yes Yes! Who do you think you are kidding Mr Godfrey if you think we're on the run! :D

An amazing win for the Pirates who keep battling on & never give up....... C'MON THE BOYZZZZZ :t: 

And what a fantastic effort by young guest  Sam Hagon who also spoke well about what it's like to be a Pirate, play it again Sam........

"Poole is an amazing club and it is always good to be asked to guest for them. I did a lot better tonight than I did the last time I was here and I enjoyed it out there. I have to say speedway is a lot easier if you can make a start and I just couldn’t make one but I kept chasing and when I found a bit of fresh air then it felt good. I feel that I am making progress throughout the season and I have noticed that  when I am up against much harder riders it brings me on that bit more. It's been a good couple of days for me. I got a heat thirteen and fifteen appearance in the Premiership last night and then tonight I've been part of a winning Poole side."

Extract from the Poole website 

Edited by lbw
  • Like 1

Well done Pirates on winning an entertaining meeting, however Scorpions threw it away.  Ablitt and Mountain had bad meetings, our guest put them to shame. Hindsight is wonderful, but everyone around me expected MPT to contest heat 15.

6 hours ago, scunny1 said:

Well done Pirates on winning an entertaining meeting, however Scorpions threw it away.  Ablitt and Mountain had bad meetings, our guest put them to shame. Hindsight is wonderful, but everyone around me expected MPT to contest heat 15.

I don’t think MPT would of changed much , missed kemp,get them on the next visit