British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
magnus

Torun 2023

3 minutes ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but what the f*ck was that from Kubera? Wow. 

Very suss is what it was.

• Like 1

:D   What a shame Doyle is in 9th place.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

Lindgren’s been so second-tier tonight and for most, that’s optimal, but given his standings in the GP, he must be so frustrated.

It doesn't matter. All he had to do was keep up with Zmarzlik and make the semis. This is what will decide the title now.

• Like 3

Just now, JoeW436 said:

Very suss is what it was.

Yeah, I didn’t like that. Zmarzlik has been the best rider on show, but that was poor from Kubera. You’re your own man and this is the biggest stage of your career; don’t roll over.

Just now, jrs said:

:D   What a shame Doyle is in 9th place.   

I thought the exact same. What a shame.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, arnieg said:

And that guarantees Lambert's top 6 place which means Kvech is definitely in next year's GP

Don’t want to sound too disrespectful but can see kvech struggling and just replacing Nilsson finishing near the bottom every gp with the odd good one thrown in.

3 minutes ago, chunky said:

It doesn't matter. All he had to do was keep up with Zmarzlik and make the semis. This is what will decide the title now.

Hang on… so points scored tonight don’t count towards the overall rankings, it’s a set score for the winner, second, third, etc.?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, r8gdp said:

Don’t want to sound too disrespectful but can see kvech struggling and just replacing Nilsson finishing near the bottom every gp with the odd good one thrown in.

I'll be shocked if it is any different to what you say...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

Hang on… so points scored tonight don’t count towards the overall rankings, it’s a set score for the winner, second, third, etc.?

Points are awarded on finishing position, and yes, if Lindgren makes the final, he can win.

• Like 1

Just now, chunky said:

Points are awarded on finishing position, and yes, if Lindgren makes the final, he can win.

Got it. Sorry, I’ve only watched this and the Vojens GP; I’m sure my last one before that was when Craig Boyce punched Tomasz Gollob.

Was it every the way I thought? For example, if Zmarzlik scored 10 in Cardiff and 20 in Wroclaw, he’d have 30 championship points?

• Like 1