British Speedway Forum
Fozzie4388

Berwick Vs Glasgow 19/8/23

First of all I wish Connor Coles a speedy recovery on any injuries he has picked up after his accident tonight.

Tonight will be my last meeting at Berwick this season, I wish them all the best in their match against Plymouth but I refuse to have £20 taken out of my pocket to be served up with beaten after beaten after beaten. The team wasn't good enough at the start of the season and is worse now.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Hamster00 said:

Wish I could be a Tigers fan these days like Bandit59.

Should try it you might enjoy it 

Feel for the Bandits fans, love my trips to Berwick and would love them to do well, they are my second team after Glasgow and I have followed Glasgow when they were abysmal and success away from home was getting 30 points, hopefully the Bandits can re group and do better next season

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bandit59 said:

Should try it you might enjoy it 

You’ll come running back to Shielfield in a couple of years when Ashfield is demolished and turned into another ‘Allied Vehicles’ carpark. 

If you can’t ‘get behind the lads’ during the bad times, you don’t deserve the good times. 

Edited by BanditsFan
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Ask Mr Barrie ,we don’t get delays at Shielfield according to him because we have 2 Ambulances.

And the carpark's free. :party::drink:

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Noelinho said:

Yes, I know. But it's not good for the league to have four teams as bad as they have been this year. 

Maybe it is, despite four clubs being terrible, they've all had a realistic chance of the play-offs going into their final few matches. In a "normal" season they'd have been well adrift in their own.

Edited by szkocjasid

1 hour ago, BanditsFan said:

If you can’t ‘get behind the lads’ during the bad times, you don’t deserve the good times. 

Couldn’t agree more, I’m a vocal critic plenty but I pay my money and continue to support the club regardless.

If people want to go and support Glasgow that’s up to them but don’t come on here to cry about things at Berwick.

Edited by Hamster00

4 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

But but but Nowak can only ride Ashfield (copyright Blobby)

The "Marcin was a mistake" brigade have gone "f"ING quiet recently, 

2021 - @ Edinburgh scores 1

@ Berwick Scores 0 

While riding at reserve 

2023 - @ Edinburgh Scores 3 then 6

@ Berwick scores 6 then 11

Scores, 6 at Scunthorpe, 5 at Redcar and 6 at Oxford, his 2 at Birmingham should've been 5 if he had his dirt deflector on.

All while riding at #2 alongside Chris "scoring points for fun" Harris.

Probably one of the most sensible #2 signings this year. 

Edited by Cast1rn
  • Like 5

11 minutes ago, Hamster00 said:

Couldn’t agree more, I’m a vocal critic plenty but I pay my money and continue to support the club regardless.

If people want to go and support Glasgow that’s up to them but don’t come on here to cry about things at Berwick.

If u can do better why don't u ride mmm

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BanditsFan said:

You’ll come running back to Shielfield in a couple of years when Ashfield is demolished and turned into another ‘Allied Vehicles’ carpark. 

Must be installing the training track to be used as parking bays then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, BanditsFan said:

Don't need to been to most meetings get your facts right  you're allowed to go to more than one place to watch speedway just so you know.

Edited by Bandit59
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Hamster00 said:

Are you stupid I still go to Berwick , if you read my previous post prior (that means before) last weekend only one I missed was the double header against Scunthorpe think double headers are to expensive,if I wasn't going to support Berwick would have stopped going after 3 matches, I've never said I'm a Glasgow fan igo to Glasgow to see more entertaining speedway. I'll try and remember to ask your permission before I go back just to check if that's allowed lol.

• Like 3