British Speedway Forum
Badge

Wolves v Witches Monday 21st Aug

43 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Home against Lynn and P/B   8.70            Home against BV, shef, wolves  7.14

Away .....................................   7.38             Away .......................................     5.92

now do everyone else in the league :lol: - i'll get me coat!

• Haha 1

How come Rew never seems to get much said about him,,, he has been a total disaster bar 2 meetings against the poorest of poor opposition. 

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

How come Rew never seems to get much said about him,,, he has been a total disaster bar 2 meetings against the poorest of poor opposition. 

Abysmal. Him and the season long struggle with the Riss situation are the two reason’s we’re not in the play offs. Nothing to do with King whatsoever. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:

Abysmal. Him and the season long struggle with the Riss situation are the two reason’s we’re not in the play offs. Nothing to do with King whatsoever. 

Correct,,, and its about time is was said. A rider who's avarage goes up is not the reason. 

Now are season is basically done,, I would like to see Ashton Boughen given some meeting's as RS,, this young lad will be the next big thing in British speedway,, 

19 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Now are season is basically done,, I would like to see Ashton Boughen given some meeting's as RS,, this young lad will be the next big thing in British speedway,, 

A King's Lynn lad. Went to the wife's Primary school.  British champ and world number 8 at MX.. Only cocked a leg over a speedway bike a little over a year ago.. Get in the queue  is what i would say. Someone will get a great prospect  next season imho. 

Edited by Bald Bloke

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Get in the queue is what i would say. Some one will get a great prospect  next season imho. 

But he isn't RS for anyone at the moment,,, so why wait and get in queue,, and surely he would jump at the chance to pick Doyles and Emils brains 

Edited by Baldyman

King's average is actually ..... false.

Take away the times he's beaten his teammate over 3 heats (eg the no 4) and then reserve in heat 12. This would be same all year....

The only 2 riders of Wolves he beat last night was Worrall and Becker. 2 all night.!! Beat Rew Twice for 3 points  and then followed home Hume for 1+1in heat 12.

8 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

But he isn't RS for anyone at the moment,,, so why wait and get in queue,, and surely he would jump at the chance to pick Doyles and Emils brains 

I agree. I know he's got teams after him for next season in both leagues. 

48 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Correct,,, and its about time is was said. A rider who's avarage goes up is not the reason. 

The trouble is being the 3rd heat leader some expect him to perform like the other 2 which was never going to happen

6 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Exactly,,, so let's not wait till next year and miss out,,,,, although I'm presuming Louis knows who is is,, as he doesn't know any foreign youngsters 

Just now, Call me wolfie said:

The trouble is being the 3rd heat leader some expect him to perform like the other 2 which was never going to happen

Well those people are obviously a picnic short of a sandwich,,, King has never been at that level,,, he certainly won't be doing so at 36/37 years of age 

33 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

That's what I like to see - confidence that their will be 2 leagues! If there are then Oxford could well go up and have him as their RS.

47 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Sheffield might be after him, as Gilkes now out :unsure:

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

I'm not sure if Boughen can ride in top league as a RS, i saw on another thread he'll be assessed as a 2 pointer which only allows him to ride in Championship, don't think you can ride in the top league unless your a 3 pointer or higher, that's what i read anyway.