British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Glasgow 23/8/23 Championship

2 hours ago, lbw said:

Stevie will just av to show Richie who is best of the brothers at no.5! :t:

Just watched the Lee Ashby podcast on YouTube with Middlo. Apparently both Richie Worrall and Tom Brennan are using the Bailie House facilities and workshop tonight/tomorrow. All very friendly...

17 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Just watched the Lee Ashby podcast on YouTube with Middlo. Apparently both Richie Worrall and Tom Brennan are using the Bailie House facilities and workshop tonight/tomorrow. All very friendly...

Tom not very friendly tonight with Nathan!! ;) Maybe Middlo can calm him down a bit, updates said it looked like he pushed him off the bike. 

Edited by lisa-colette

7 hours ago, lbw said:

And Vissing is not missing..........

Poole 1 Richard Lawson 2 Kyle Newman 3 Ben Cook 4 Zach Cook 5 Steve Worrall (Capt) 6 Anders Rowe 7 Joe Thompson - Team manager Neil Middleditch

Glasgow 1 Chris Harris 2 Rider Replacement 3 Tom Brennan (Capt) 4 Santa Claus 5 Richie Worrall (Guest) 6 Lee Complin 7 Ace Pijper Team manager Cameron Brown

5 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Hope Santa is going to give us some presents! Also notice Tom isn't at 5? 

I can't understand why Basso isn't normally at 5? Brennan at 5 makes them look weak in that position for me. I was under the impression they swapped Brennan & Basso over because Tom & Claus don't ride well together, but that wouldn't explain why Brennan's at 3 tomorrow. Almost makes me think Basso is scared of heat 13 lol!

• Haha 2

Early one morning just as the sun was rising.......

I'm making my way to WINborne Road........can't wait for me Costa flat white in London Victoria!

• Like 1

Now avin said flat white in Costa London Victoria while looking forward to this evening's speedway. Jeez I need this coffee coz I'm knackered, I'm gerrin old & things are falling off! :D

Pirates to Win 55-35 me Noddle reckons after earlier coffee as revitalised me cogs! :D

C'mon the Boyzzzzz :t:

I've gone 52-38 on the basis that there will be a T/S

13 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I've gone 52-38 on the basis that there will be a T/S

Joe Thompson will win that heat! :D

Top lad :t:

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Much closer imo.

U ain't gonna win the sweepstake then, I'm sh*t hot at it! :rofl: