British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
StarBoy

King's Lynn Vs Belle Vue 24th August

20 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Correct, but I think it's 7 days. Although it doesn't actually say that anywhere on the the 2023 regulations. What a shock :lol:

Even so, he can't guest until next week

I thought the 1st of the month rule would apply as when mentioning assessed riders lower down it states 3 home and 3 away without mentioning a time period for it to come into force. Ambiguous. 
Anyway it seems to be 10 days after as both Emil & Artem received averages on a new declaration 10 days after their 3rd home or away meeting. 
Working on that assumption Vadim will get a new average on the 31st. 
Be interesting to see if they are consistent. 

Just looking at the regs it says,a Premiership assessed league rider will establish a MA after completing 3h,3a qualifying fixtures.So to me it seems it becomes effective straight away.

Now for the NDL it says they will gain an average 7 days after their last qualifying match.

20 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Just looking at the regs it says,a Premiership assessed league rider will establish a MA after completing 3h,3a qualifying fixtures.So to me it seems it becomes effective straight away.

Now for the NDL it says they will gain an average 7 days after their last qualifying match.

Only thing I can think of is teams have to declare line-ups 72 hours in advance.

Lynn wouldn't have been able to declare Tarasenko by Monday 7.30 as he only achieved an average after the meeting, which was 9.30ish.

Edited by BassoRacingFan

Just let the lad ride...

Be a much better meeting with him there....

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

It could just be that the regs.,yet again, are written badly. This is what it states:-

A Premiership Assessed League rider will establish an MA after completing 3 home and 3 away qualifying fixtures. A Championship Assessed League rider will establish an MA after completing 8 qualifying fixtures. The most recently established MA will be used. If a rider has an established MA in both the Premiership and Championship Leagues, established in the same season, that leagues MA will apply to that league. NDL established MA’s are issued when a rider completes 4 NDL meetings, irrespective of whether home or away. To be effective 7 days after the last qualifying meeting.

I think that final sentence is intended to cover the situation for all leagues thus should have been produced as a final paragraph.

According to BV's preview they have Tarasenko down as a guest for Jorgensen as well

16 hours ago, tocha said:

It could just be that the regs.,yet again, are written badly. This is what it states:-

A Premiership Assessed League rider will establish an MA after completing 3 home and 3 away qualifying fixtures. A Championship Assessed League rider will establish an MA after completing 8 qualifying fixtures. The most recently established MA will be used. If a rider has an established MA in both the Premiership and Championship Leagues, established in the same season, that leagues MA will apply to that league. NDL established MA’s are issued when a rider completes 4 NDL meetings, irrespective of whether home or away. To be effective 7 days after the last qualifying meeting.

I think that final sentence is intended to cover the situation for all leagues thus should have been produced as a final paragraph.

Being effective 7 days after has been applied to the leagues before, even when the criteria was 4H4A so will apply now from the 28th

Now confirmed, Tarasenko's average is effective from the 28th so it is 7 days. 

2 hours ago, StarBoy said:

According to BV's preview they have Tarasenko down as a guest for Jorgensen as well

They will have just used the wrong info provided by King’s Lynn.

2 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Now confirmed, Tarasenko's average is effective from the 28th so it is 7 days. 

Confirmed where?

27 minutes ago, therefused said:

Confirmed where?

Greensheets issue 27

Can Tarasenko guest for Klindt and use the r/r for jorgensen? Won't make a lot of difference to the overall result. Belle Vue will still turn us over - just hope for some good racing  

32 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

Can Tarasenko guest for Klindt and use the r/r for jorgensen? Won't make a lot of difference to the overall result. Belle Vue will still turn us over - just hope for some good racing  

Tarasenko can't guest for anyone till he gets an average on 28 August

31 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

Imo he should be able to.He's done the qualifying matches why they don't give these riders there averages straight away baffles me.Why do they have to wait 7 days.