British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

25.08.2023 Scunny v Glasgow League

5 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Is it r/r for Marcin

Still working on a new signing is the only update. At this stage I'd guess probs will be

4 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Is it r/r for Marcin

Who knows , not us and possibly not the management committee.  They're still trying to come up with an excuse to deny us signing Patryk . Maybe they think we mean Dudek 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Who knows , not us and possibly not the management committee.  They're still trying to come up with an excuse to deny us signing Patryk . Maybe they think we mean Dudek 

If they object to our new signing i fear war and their will only be one winner  (the rule book )

It is comical how Poole fans are commenting and complaining after their stunts pulled over the years!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Pinny said:

It is comical how Poole fans are commenting and complaining after their stunts pulled over the years!

Who is complaining, haven't seen one post by a Poole fan complaining and personally I have mentioned many times over the years about some of the things we have done in the past although as far as I am aware we havent done anything questionable in recent years.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Shame the article didn't mention he would be racing in Denmark yesterday - as Basso was -  so wouldn't be available for the Poole meeting, so why would people  be suggesting it was Poole that 'complained'?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Shame the article didn't mention he would be racing in Denmark yesterday - as Basso was -  so wouldn't be available for the Poole meeting, so why would people  be suggesting it was Poole that 'complained'?

I think our distant past may have something to do with it. I doubt Plymouth would of moaned though, it could possibly be his Polish team. I can't see how he can be blocked if it is within the rules.

Edited by foreverblue

4 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I have feeling more to it than the one night thing or be announced. Cami saying still trying to force it over the line in last nights match report. It's very easy when you've got at least 2 members of the board that are play off rivals to see being blocked for their own benefits. Such is the issue with bspl as promoter's put clubs first the sport second. Until that is resolved issued such as this and the blame game will always go on

• Like 1

I’m sure the team selection has to be ratified by the heirachy and approved , so to me it doesn’t look like it’s been sanctioned by whoever sanctions it BSPA , SCB or the ACU  ?

. So if replacements are needed it will be tough as 7 out of 9 sides ride on Friday night if injuries and rumours are correct it will be  R/R 

14 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

I’m sure the team selection has to be ratified by the heirachy and approved , so to me it doesn’t look like it’s been sanctioned by whoever sanctions it BSPA , SCB or the ACU  ?

. So if replacements are needed it will be tough as 7 out of 9 sides ride on Friday night if injuries and rumours are correct it will be  R/R 

...or the Poles/Danes?

Tarasenko in from 8th September so be r/r. No chance winning on Friday with r/r but what a signing for play offs!!

Seems its Tarasenko we have signed