British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

Sheffield v King's Lynn 31/8/23

Last time Chris Holder rode Owlerton in a competitive race was at Todd Kurtz’s testimonial in March 2022, had two race wins (beat Brady Kurtz, Tobiasz Musielak, Sam Masters & Ryan Douglas in those two races) so he might not take too long to get used to the place on Thursday.  

Only way this one won’t be another massacre if is the Sheffield management are looking at keeping the riders averages down for 2024! 

23 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Apart from that :D

Looked at match report it had no mention of concussion just an elbow injury 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, tellboy said:

Sheffield start with their new look team with Holder and Vissing in.Lynn start with another poor effort of a team imo.R/R for Jorgensen,R.Worrall for Klindt and Mountain for Breum.2 reserves,Mountain and Worrall eligible to take an R/R.

Why haven't Lynn made any signings to fill the gaps we have had for some time,is very disappointing.We have that many points to play with we can sign pretty much anyone who is available.Even if it was an untried foreigner at least we would have some numbers in our team.Anyway another hammering on the road for the Stars.Once have we scored in the 40's away from home,once again we will fall into the 30's.

Jorgensen’s average is now 4.99 and Mountain is guesting for Breum so he’ll be on Breum’s 5.00 average… so surely only Mountain and the 2 reserves can take RR’s?

10 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

Jorgensen’s average is now 4.99 and Mountain is guesting for Breum so he’ll be on Breum’s 5.00 average… so surely only Mountain and the 2 reserves can take RR’s?

Not quite. Thomas's new average is effective tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, False dawn said:

Not quite. Thomas's new average is effective tomorrow.

Yes,Jorgensen still 5.04 until tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Yes,Jorgensen still 5.04 until tomorrow.

My bad, I was thinking it was the 1st today haha

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Moranboys said:

Met office has 80% chance of rain at 5,8,9,10,11 o'clock.

Better start 6:00 and get cracking then.

1 hour ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

Breum got 9 in Denmark last night so what,s going on there then.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Did he get a concussion when he fell maybe that's why he is missing again 

But they announced the guest before the match was even finished - psychic powers?

Breum is back for Ipswich on Monday, no idea why he’s not riding tonight… I’ve been told the team for Monday by my mate Finn

5 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

Breum is back for Ipswich on Monday, no idea why he’s not riding tonight… I’ve been told the team for Monday by my mate Finn

Surely they're not bending the rules.