British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Badge

KO cup final dates Witches v Tigers 2023

Just watched an exicting and close meeting back on BSN from Sheffield, can see Ipswich pulling the KO Cup title with only 6 points gap to pull back on Thursday. 
Has anyone got the times so I can complete my racecard please? I have ordered programmes from both meetings to complete and read too. 

2 hours ago, Gasser90 said:

Just watched this meeting back on BSN, I’m sure Ipswich had gates 1&3 in heat 3 and 4 ?!  Since when was that a thing 

Been that way for very long time with this format

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Gasser90 said:

Just watched this meeting back on BSN, I’m sure Ipswich had gates 1&3 in heat 3 and 4 ?!  Since when was that a thing 

The fixed gates format has been used for several seasons. Didn't you notice that in Heats 5, 6, & 7 the Witches had gates 2&4?

IMG_0410 copy.jpg

Edited by Roger Jacobs

50 minutes ago, Siggytastic said:

If it's a tie overall, is it a replay or superheat?

It won’t be a tie. Ipswich did a job on Sheffield and I expect them to win quite easily. The 6 points will probably be wiped out early. 

Good luck to all the Witches fans,,, it's been a long long time since you had something to celebrate 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Good luck to all the Witches fans,,, it's been a long long time since you had something to celebrate 

Fat lady not singing yet....:blink:

On 9/11/2023 at 9:29 PM, Baldyman said:

All in all,,,  think the Witches have just about done enough for the big plastic trophy and the Million pounds prize money 

Edited by stu219

Thinking a narrow win overall for Ipswich. Let’s hope for a decent crowd as the weather is set fair

Edited by stu219

13 minutes ago, stu219 said:

What’s wrong with a plastic trophy? My shelves have plenty and I’m proud of every single one of them .

40 minutes ago, stu219 said:

What’s wrong with a plastic trophy? My shelves have plenty and I’m proud of every single one of them .

Fair enough, I only display my metal and glass ones,,, plastic ones are in a box in the loft,, and I suppose it depends on how many you have,,, unless you have a huge display room. 

My parents still have some on display from when I was a teenager,,,, good old dust collectors 

Edited by Baldyman

12 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

46-44

That's the sprit :D

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

That's the sprit :D

Already 6 down and I think we’ll give more points away down at 7 tonight so a bit more to claw back. Could be wrong of course and I hope I am! I still vividly remember that cup final second leg against the Panthers when it was “done” after the first leg..

• Like 1