British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Kings Lynn v Ipswich 4th September

13 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

https://ipswichwitches.co/raceday-preview-kings-lynn-sports-insure-premiership-r2-a/

Looking at those line ups, simply HAS to be an away win. Will then all depend on whether Leicester can win at either Wolves or Peterborough. 

King's Lynn

1. RL - 15 

2. NK - RR

3. EB - 3 

4. CM - 5 

5. MPT - 6 

6. SL - 10 

7. AR - 8 

Total - 47

Ipswich 

1. ES - 13

2. DH - 4

3. DK - 7

4. ER - 5

5. JD - 12

6. KR - 2

7. AB - 0

Total - 43

I'm forever an optimist that we are going to decide your fate and see you miss out on the playoffs.

• Haha 3

Another awful team to put out.Loyal Lynn fans have been taken for mugs over the last couple of months.I would think they only bought in Lambert to keep the crowds up,they certainly ain't bothered about winning a match.

Easy win for Ipswich,and then we have to wait for Leicester's results to see if Ipswich have made the play offs.

I wonder whether Allitt will be there,or will he be with his beloved Panthers side:blink:

16 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Another awful team to put out.Loyal Lynn fans have been taken for mugs over the last couple of months.I would think they only bought in Lambert to keep the crowds up,they certainly ain't bothered about winning a match.

Easy win for Ipswich,and then we have to wait for Leicester's results to see if Ipswich have made the play offs.

I wonder whether Allitt will be there,or will he be with his beloved Panthers side:blink:

Do not want him at the EOES, his only interest is

the same as Chapmans and that`s there beloved Stars.

Ippo won this a month ago 40-50. With R/R for TJ getting 7, we have Mountain this time. Klindt scored 12, we have R/R for him. Basso got 5 for MPT.  Laguta notched 10, we have Robert who will score more. Our reserves notched 9. 

While Robert will score more than 10, and our reserves should score more than 9 this time,  Klindt and R/R notched 19 between them last time out. I can't be as optimistic as StarBoy on this one. I'll go 42-48 ish. Hope i'm wrong.

Edited by Bald Bloke

I see that BSN are covering the Peterborough v Sheffield match on Monday where essentially there is nothing at stake.

Would they not be better covering the KL v Ipswich meeting or even better the Wolves v Leicester meeting where there are two better balanced teams and a great deal riding on the outcome?

28 minutes ago, Tinker said:

I see that BSN are covering the Peterborough v Sheffield match on Monday where essentially there is nothing at stake.

Would they not be better covering the KL v Ipswich meeting or even better the Wolves v Leicester meeting where there are two better balanced teams and a great deal riding on the outcome?

No because BSN have a contract that they must show 2 meetings from each track per season, They haven't shown one from Peterborough yet due to weather. It's not there fault it's contractual.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Never mind , next season they wont be showing any meetings from Peterborough 

10 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Never mind , next season they wont be showing any meetings from Peterborough 

The reason BSN are screening Peterborough and Sheffield on Monday is probably down to the superb racing the EOES has produced over the last few weeks.

Sadly can't say the same for the A47 mob !

• Like 2

Just now, pleasureboy60 said:

The reason BSN are screening Peterborough and Sheffield on Monday is probably down to the superb racing the EOES has produced over the last few weeks.

Sadly can't say the same for the A47 mob !

Isn't Peterborough on the A47?

• Haha 1

On paper it suggest an away win but who knows what mnight happen in the KL reserves turn in another 26 point haul between them!

Edited by GeneralMelchett

57 minutes ago, Tinker said:

This can't be right, I thought Eurosport owned the rights to showing Tai Woffinden :)

• Haha 1

Should be aa away win but Kl beat BV with a  similar side..The reserves can no doubt hurt ippo .

3 hours ago, Rickyag said:

Do not want him at the EOES, his only interest is

the same as Chapmans and that`s there beloved Stars.

That's why we haven't seen him lately,but was shown at Peterborough the other night.Dont know whether he has been at Peterborough on other race nights though.