British Speedway Forum
davieb1

Richie Worrall statement

7 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

I'm sorry but even if that was true you would pull out of riding whilst it passed out your system surely? 

If his drink was spiked then would he have known he'd had cocaine? 

i hope you are all checking your lights are in working order before you set of driving at night.:t:

34 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Who's spiking people's drinks with cocaine... and why?

• Haha 1

Just now, iainb said:

Maybe it was Boxall, so Worrall got him back.

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, DazS said:

i hope you are all checking your lights are in working order before you set of driving at night.:t:

The lights are on, but nobody's in

1 hour ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Maybe not the type of drug but you would have known you had something. 

46 minutes ago, iainb said:

Good question, unless the evening was with Boxall :)

37 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Maybe not the type of drug but you would have known you had something. 

Yes but if you felt back to normal the next day then you might just carry on. It seems feasible. 

Classic case of a teenager making excuses to parents to get out of trouble when caught doing wrong. 

He messed up, learn from your mistakes and grow up.

On 11/3/2023 at 12:47 PM, IronScorpion said:

It seems strange to me that 2 riders from different clubs have tested positive for the same 2 substances.

It's not 2 substances. I was intrigued as to what Benzoylecgonine was, so I googled it and it is a by-product of Cocaine use which is produced by the liver and is what they test urine for when screening for Cocaine.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, cambpanther said:

Classic case of a teenager making excuses to parents to get out of trouble when caught doing wrong. 

He messed up, learn from your mistakes and grow up.

Agreed, he’s clearly a proper numb nuts. No brain, thick as a brick and brought it all himself, for me he should be chucked out of speedway for good. Never liked him when he were at BV and wasn’t that good a rider. His brother btw is totally different. 

1 hour ago, Speedtiger said:

Agreed, he’s clearly a proper numb nuts. No brain, thick as a brick and brought it all himself, for me he should be chucked out of speedway for good. Never liked him when he were at BV and wasn’t that good a rider. His brother btw is totally different. 

A couple of weeks before his failed test he said some cheap remarks about me and then said I should show him some respect, you can imagine how I laughed when he got caught 

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

55 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

A couple of weeks before his failed test he said some cheap remarks about me and then said I should show him some respect, you can imagine how I laughed when he got caught 

You certainly have the last laugh.Making himself look like a real plonker with his social media fairy stories.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

He has always had the habit of going on social media to bad mouth people. I still remember when he was signed by Lakeside early in his career then Belle Vue stepped in and bought him. Without going into the rights and wrong’s of that  messy episode, he went on social media calling Jon Cook names when most people would not have known the back story. It doesn’t look good when professional people are washing their dirty linen in public. Even back in those days Ritchie had a high opinion of himself. As others have said, his bother Steve is very different and maybe that’s why he is more successful.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, E I Addio said:

He has always had the habit of going on social media to bad mouth people. I still remember when he was signed by Lakeside early in his career then Belle Vue stepped in and bought him. Without going into the rights and wrong’s of that  messy episode, he went on social media calling Jon Cook names when most people would not have known the back story. It doesn’t look good when professional people are washing their dirty linen in public. Even back in those days Ritchie had a high opinion of himself. As others have said, his bother Steve is very different and maybe that’s why he is more successful.

It’s not the first time he has had a pop at me, thing is both times he has had a go I wasn’t talking about him, i was making general points about speedway, I couldn’t care less really, I don’t retaliate, I tried to answer his points but he then just got personal so I just ended by saying enjoy you’re career I know I did,I saw the week after the British final he was chucked off speedway friends on FB for insulting some fan, reading his post after his drug ban(with a smug grin) I felt he was laughing in the face of the SCB and speedway itself 

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 1