British Speedway Forum
Grachan

Oxford v Glasgow - Play Offs - 13 Sept

24 minutes ago, tyretrax said:

The programme dosn't keep up either Mr. Wonderful.

What an excellent input you’ve had here. Honestly, well done. I hope you’re proud.

I love a verbal ding-dong and debate as much as the next person, but if you’re going to be randomly obnoxious to someone, at least do so with substance.

14 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Someone better tell the BSPL, then May be an image of 2 people, motorcycle and text that says 'Cab Direct CHAMPIONSHIP PLAY OFF GROUP B QメSカR CHEETAHS BAUGLA ALLIED EN17 Tigers ര SPE CHRIS HARRIS LINE-UPS TE -UPS 7 13.09.23 SAM MASTERS CAMERON HEEPS 2 LEWIS KERR 3 BENJAMIN BASSO CLAUS VISSING မ DHealth FourSeasong JORDAN JENKINS SCOTT NICHOLLS TOM BRENNAN (C) 5 VADIM TARASENKO ASHTON BOUGHEN 6 LEE COMPLIN HENRY ATKINS JACK SMITH (G) OXFORD STADIUM 7.30PM Fabri EBRITISH @SpeedwayGB Speedway @officialbritishspeedway'

Thank you. I’m going to comment ”do keep up” under the BSPL’s Instagram post in snide-style, like @tyretrax.

Actually, no I’m not, because I’m not a child.

13 minutes ago, cinderfella said:

There's a few folk on Cami should try to sign next year. They make better (or should that be bitter?) attempts at point scoring than some riders

I’m not sure if this is aimed at me or not, but regardless, I take my hat off to you because that is a tremendous metaphor. Have a like.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

You cannot be serious here.:lol::lol::lol:

Brennan is obviously not the captain, but Glasgow’s official website states in the ‘Club Officials’ section that he is and the BSPL’s official Instagram account stated he is on last night’s promotional content, but you’re directing us towards the second-last paragraph and 793rd word of a 1,000 word article, as if the oversight is on us.:lol:

Edited by TheWellBehavedWorrall

Just now, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

You cannot be serious here.:lol::lol::lol:

Brennan is obviously not the captain, but Glasgow’s official website states in the ‘Club Officials’ section that he is and the BSPL’s official Instagram account stated he is on last night’s promotional content, but you’re directing us towards the second-last paragraph and 793rd word of a 1,000 word article, as if the oversight is on us.:lol:

I'm sorry at what point did I say it was on anyone? I shared where I'd seen it for people to also see where it's been confirmed.

You really need to wind your neck in mate, way your behaving on here is pathetic 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

I'm sorry at what point did I say it was on anyone? I shared where I'd seen it for people to also see where it's been confirmed.

You really need to wind your neck in mate, way your behaving on here is pathetic 

That’s a bit of an extreme response, don’t you think?

Is it because I used a few laughing emojis? Did that upset you?

Just now, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

That’s a bit of an extreme response, don’t you think?

Is it because I used a few laughing emojis? Did that upset you?

No, you're just going around threads having a go at anyone you fancy for, complaining about the arseyness of people and then coming out with crap like that. You and cabbarabage should go start your own forum leave the rest of us in peace 

• Like 9

Just now, Jaizer said:

No, you're just going around threads having a go at anyone you fancy for, complaining about the arseyness of people and then coming out with crap like that. You and cabbarabage should go start your own forum leave the rest of us in peace 

1. Show me examples of occasions I had a go at someone.

2. Where was your input when someone above had a go at me for mistaking Brennan as Glasgow’s captain? Or are you picking and choosing when you’re outraged?

3. I have no idea who “cabbarabage” is.

4. That’s the first time anyone’s every suggested I start my own forum and said so in a derogatory manner. I’m a bit confused by what I assume is an attempted insult.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

1. Show me examples of occasions I had a go at someone.

2. Where was your input when someone above had a go at me for mistaking Brennan as Glasgow’s captain? Or are you picking and choosing when you’re outraged?

3. I have no idea who “cabbarabage” is.

4. That’s the first time anyone’s every suggested I start my own forum and said so in a derogatory manner. I’m a bit confused by what I assume is an attempted insult.

My response wasn't to you as I'd gladly live rest of my days without any interaction with you thanks. You decided to jump on the based and to quote your own post "be arsey". I'm pretty sure Gaz and from afar would gladly agree with me! Honestly all my years here never put anyone on ignore, not even shovlar. Congratulations you made the 1st

• Like 2

Based on your extreme response to a post that included laughing emojis to emphasise its non-serious nature, I’d encourage you to put me on ignore. I don’t think your reaction is healthy.

All the best mate.

2 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

My response wasn't to you as I'd gladly live rest of my days without any interaction with you thanks. You decided to jump on the based and to quote your own post "be arsey". I'm pretty sure Gaz and from afar would gladly agree with me! Honestly all my years here never put anyone on ignore, not even shovlar. Congratulations you made the 1st

That is a sore one for you TWBW. Cannot get a reaction out of people if they start doing that.

Better do as Jaizer is saying and wind your neck in. :t: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SilentLurker said:

That is a sore one for you TWBW. Cannot get a reaction out of people if they start doing that.

Better do as Jaizer is saying and wind your neck in. :t: 

So @Jaizer has reacted in dramatic fashion to my post which included laughing emojis to emphasise that it wasn’t serious, but you think I’ll suffer if my ignored?

If I’m his friend, I’m telling him to relax and stop getting up-tight about nothing.

6 hours ago, Technik said:

10 points is not the safest margin. however it could prove to be a little easier for Oxford regards the use of any tactical changes. Glasgow used Harris as soon as it was possible but Oxford can afford to be 12/14 behind & use it to its best advantage. It will be a very tense affair at Glasgow I'm sure

I agree, it isn’t the safest margin, but I think Oxford will take a significant amount of confidence from the nature of the win.

With the score at 34-32 at the interval, BBC Oxford’s commentary team said they felt like the momentum was with Glasgow; Harris had beaten Nicholls and Basso had beaten Masters for heat advantages in the two previous heats.

BBC Oxford’s commentary then said Oxford’s manager rounded-up his team in the pits in an attempt to galvanise them and it worked.

What a response; Kerr beat Basso, the heat thirteen 5-1, Jenkins and Atkins passing Brennan to secure the win, then the last heat 4-2 was more than anyone could have imagined.

The return leg at Ashfield is setting-up to be spectacular.

Edited by TheWellBehavedWorrall

Good grief, what utter tosh is being spouted on this forum, can we please get back to the matter in hand and talk about speedway and not pages of drivel and one upmanship, honestly it is worse the kids in a playground.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, Weeyin said:

Good grief, what utter tosh is being spouted on this forum, can we please get back to the matter in hand and talk about speedway and not pages of drivel and one upmanship, honestly it is worse the kids in a playground.

Agreed… but he did it first.

I’m joking.

• Haha 1

Always good to witness a bit of Scottish in-fighting between fans!!:rofl::rofl::t: (3 emojis in case anyone is offended?):D and another for luck!

• Haha 1

Right that’s another diddy added to the ignore list along with our Lisa, congratulations Mr Worrall.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1