British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Belle Vue vs Ipswich play off semi 1st leg

5 minutes ago, racerback said:

will he be able to return thursday surely if knocked out or some kind of concussion its a 7 day rest period dont get me wrong i would love him to ride as a neutral fan but safety first 

Who knows, maybe by a few days he means the mandatory concussion period

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Where does it say he was knocked out?

He appeared very limp as he was thrown around and into the fence - no bracing or attempt to protect himself and I'm sure he hit the side of his head on the track as he initially left the bike, so presumably it was at that point he went out...

The heavy rain from this morning has now stopped, it was very heavy and prolonged. Looks like will be dry for an hour now then more rain around 2pm. 
Then dry for few hours but the concern now is the showers around 7pm are now more clustered together and intense, it’s changed from 50% chance to 80% chance.

9 minutes ago, MP78 said:

He appeared very limp as he was thrown around and into the fence - no bracing or attempt to protect himself and I'm sure he hit the side of his head on the track as he initially left the bike, so presumably it was at that point he went out...

Ok then he should not ride thursday either.

2 minutes ago, Rob B said:

The heavy rain from this morning has now stopped, it was very heavy and prolonged. Looks like will be dry for an hour now then more rain around 2pm. 
Then dry for few hours but the concern now is the showers around 7pm are now more clustered together and intense, it’s changed from 50% chance to 80% chance.

The rain dance is working!

Just now, foreverblue said:

The rain dance is working!

Its either off or a 10 heat meeting.

Just call it now, if the weather forecast is right there is noway this is on. 

Just now, notsojollyroger said:

Thanks Doctor foreverblue, I'm sure they'll bear that in mind.

I am no Doctor, if he has been knocked out its a mandatory 7 days I thought but nobody has said that officially.

5 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I am no Doctor, if he has been knocked out its a mandatory 7 days I thought but nobody has said that officially.

It may be concussion...or not. As you say..."but nobody has said that officially".

All will be clear when somebody does 'say that officially".

1 minute ago, notsojollyroger said:

It may be concussion...or not. As you say..."but nobody has said that officially".

All will be clear when somebody does 'say that officially".

I hope its rained off tonight and thursday so it gives him time to recover.

• Like 1

Don't think Thursday will be off, forecast good for Ipswich.  Is this not on TV tonight?

Edited by SPEEDY69

Let's hope Jack Smith can get some points for us tonight...weather permitting

Also Belle Vue tweeted CW R/R 5.81 meaning only brennan and res can take rides? Must be a typo as he was 6.55 last averages

image.png.78d99a65a41acb23ff44c8bf2a4764e8.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, blue witch said:

Let's hope Jack Smith can get some points for us tonight...weather permitting

Also Belle Vue tweeted CW R/R 5.81 meaning only brennan and res can take rides? Must be a typo as he was 6.55 last averages

image.png.78d99a65a41acb23ff44c8bf2a4764e8.png

CW is 6.55.  Lidsey can take an r/r.

Jack been given enough opportunities he's simple not good enough at Prem level.  

Edited by SUPERACE

19 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

CW is 6.55.  Lidsey can take an r/r.

Jack been given enough opportunities he's simple not good enough at Prem level.  

smith rode against wolves in prem at NSS replaced mulford/injured  scored 2+1  so he has been given a chance by Aces Also riding for Colts all season paying 95% of his earnings i would say that deserves some loyalty to B/vue instead of riding against them !! anyway shot is own bolt IMO he won't be involved with Aces or COLTS again !!