British Speedway Forum
SpeedwayFan91

King’s Lynn 2024 serious team predictions

10 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Be in the plays then in a 5 team league 

There will be 6 teams minimum has to be for TV deal !!

I think we have to accept that we don't have the necessary sponsorship or financial clout to start the season with an expensive number one, which means a proper solid, Peterborough 2021 style team is our best chance of being competitive. They've tried it the last two seasons and it hasn't worked out, maybe third time lucky?

As well as those names mentioned I'd heard the likes of Brennan, Klindt, Jenkins mentioned on the grape vine too. They've got to get it spot on with no weak links and second strings and reserves who very rarely concede points to their opposite numbers. 

Edited by Bagpuss

16 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Basso

tsrasenko

harris

They are 3 I’ve heard

should imagine Ben cook will be there 

The king's Lynn panthers :D

17 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Basso

tsrasenko

harris

They are 3 I’ve heard

should imagine Ben cook will be there 

Id settle for those 3 if it happens.

No.1        8.00

Basso      6.25

Harris      6.37 (6.53)

Vadim     6.64         

Would leave 11.44 for the last 2 in the 1-6 , if the 39 point limit is kept, and RS also kept. 6 teams with a 40 point limit would leave 12.44, which would make the final 2 easier, and a strong No.6 imho.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Klindt had no contact with any club in Uk. But does want a spot. 

Harris is on the verge of agreeing a deal in principle with a Club,but its not Kings Lynn as of today, but as we all know that can change at any minute

3 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

I think we have to accept that we don't have the necessary sponsorship or financial clout to start the season with an expensive number one, which means a proper solid, Peterborough 2021 style team is our best chance of being competitive. They've tried it the last two seasons and it hasn't worked out, maybe third time lucky?

As well as those names mentioned I'd heard the likes of Brennan, Klindt, Jenkins mentioned on the grape vine too. They've git to get it spot on with no weak links and second strings and reserves who very rarely concede iinta to their opposite numbers. 

With their injuries, King's Lynn have to avoid Klindt & Jorgensen if they want strength in depth.

Musielak & a reintroduction of Lawson is a must for me at No1 & No5. 

Anders Rowe at No6 (not as rising star) is worth the shot with 25% reduction. 

Not sure I'd go near Tarasenko & Basso to be be honest. Would prefer Harris at No3 then fill the gaps

28 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

With their injuries, King's Lynn have to avoid Klindt & Jorgensen if they want strength in depth.

Musielak & a reintroduction of Lawson is a must for me at No1 & No5. 

Anders Rowe at No6 (not as rising star) is worth the shot with 25% reduction. 

Not sure I'd go near Tarasenko & Basso to be be honest. Would prefer Harris at No3 then fill the gaps

Musielak and Lawson elsewhere from what I've heard. I'd welcome Tarasenko and Basso (and of course Bomber) as they are all good to watch as well as having a bit of improvement in them, and freshening things up. Mixed feelings on Klindt, the way he was riding before his crash he'd be a no brainer but you just wonder if he can come back from awful injuries like that and be at the same level, a solid team couldn't have a weak link or any risks in it.

1 hour ago, therefused said:

Why?

Just don't think they can add to their current averages. If King's Lynn go strength in depth, we need to find rider's that can add at least a point. 

The King's Lynn management are in a tough predicament as they've got to dump the whole 2022 side except Anders Rowe. Scooping up the dregs from Peterborough is also not the way to go as they too were not good enough either. 

Ben Cook & Chris Harris from Peterborough & Anders Rowe at King's Lynn is all I'd take from 2022. 

6 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Just don't think they can add to their current averages. If King's Lynn go strength in depth, we need to find rider's that can add at least a point. 

The King's Lynn management are in a tough predicament as they've got to dump the whole 2022 side except Anders Rowe. Scooping up the dregs from Peterborough is also not the way to go as they too were not good enough either. 

Ben Cook & Chris Harris from Peterborough & Anders Rowe at King's Lynn is all I'd take from 2022. 

The Boro team in place at the end of the season would have won the play-offs with ease IMO...

1 minute ago, BluPanther said:

The Boro team in place at the end of the season would have won the play-offs with ease IMO...

Absolutely not :lol:

2 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Apart from they were the best team in the league once they'd made their final changes.

• Like 1

Panthers fans won't fall for Buster's cunning plan in trying to lure us down to the AFA to watch half a teams worth of 2023 Panthers riders.