King’s Lynn 2024 serious team predictions

3 hours ago, Speedball said:

So looking like:

Musielak: 8.69

Tarasenko: 6.94

Iversen: 6.64

Basso: 6.25

Leaves 11:48 for final 2 members. 

Wojdylo must be a strong contender on 5.00, so 6.48 for final team place. 

Patryk will score well at the AFA once he's dialled in imo. Charles Wright fits with Paddy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, therefused said:

What’s wrights average? 

6.15 with the 2.5% reduction.

Stevie Worrall 6.44 (I think) would also work nicely, if have a 5.00 rider in the side.

50 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

Stevie Worrall 6.44 (I think) would also work nicely, if have a 5.00 rider in the side.

Stevie's average was made up of 7.62 at Monmore last season, and 5.77 on his travels. C. Wright was 6.76 at BV and 6.48 on his travels. Both would fit. I'd take CW out of the 2. Harris and Lawson  also fit, and Harris would be my choice of the 4 mentioned, but he's off elsewhere.

Edited by Bald Bloke

52 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Stevie's average was made up of 7.62 at Monmore last season, and 5.77 on his travels. C. Wright was 6.76 at BV and 6.48 on his travels. Both would fit. I'd take CW out of the 2. Harris and Lawson  also fit, and Harris would be my choice of the 4 mentioned, but he's off elsewhere.

Chris is off everywhere else :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No mention of Simon Lambert here? Simon rode his socks off for the team in 2023 and surely must be considered for a well deserved place in the team. Always gives 110% and is in the best form of his career at the moment.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bunce said:

No mention of Simon Lambert here? Simon rode his socks off for the team in 2023 and surely must be considered for a well deserved place in the team. Always gives 110% and is in the best form of his career at the moment.

Interestingly a top six of Museilak, Basso, Tarasenko, Klindt, Iversen and Lambert would come in at just under the 40 point limit.

However if there was an opportunity to get Wojlydo in at reserve rather than Simon I think they should go for it, as good as Lambert was last season. 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Interestingly a top six of Museilak, Basso, Tarasenko, Klindt, Iversen and Lambert would come in at just under the 40 point limit.

However if there was an opportunity to get Wojlydo in at reserve rather than Simon I think they should go for it, as good as Lambert was last season. 

Or Charles Wright 

26 minutes ago, Haza said:

Or Charles Wright 

He's a rider I'd very much welcome at Lynn.

2 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Klindt at Oxford I think 

11 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Klindt at Oxford I think 

That's what I'd heard but apparently it may not be clear cut.

6 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

That's what I'd heard but apparently it may not be clear cut.

He's the only one I thought deserved to be back. How has his recovery from injury gone?

34 minutes ago, BryanUgest said:

Palm Tree is final rider 

If you are adding that to the five being speculated that would be over a point under the limit.

8 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

If you are adding that to the five being speculated that would be over a point under the limit.

Typical kings Lynn then?