British Speedway Forum
SpeedwayFan91

King’s Lynn 2024 serious team predictions

KL are in big bother already.

That was always the risk when Buster banked on Tarasenko and Wojdylo being mustard all season.

You need Klindt ASAP!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TTT said:

KL are in big bother already.

That was always the risk when Buster banked on Tarasenko and Wojdylo being mustard all season.

You need Klindt ASAP!

I could see this coming. I posted at the beginning of the week on the Aces v Stars tread. Loose at home on Monday, and the 1st 5 meetings gone already. For me, I worry about Niels, MPT, and Patryk, at this stage. Although the latter showed what he can do at the Showground last season, so I’d give him a bit more time. Klindts average is a tad to high for MPT or Paddy. Off the top of my head I think we are 1.42 under the limit as it stands.

I don’t think mustard is the right word, for Vad and Paddy. maybe expected them to add a little to their averages, which they might yet. Rob must of had a say in team building ?

Edited by Bald Bloke

34 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I could see this coming. I posted at the beginning of the week on the Aces v Stars tread. Loose at home on Monday, and the 1st 5 meetings gone already. For me, I worry about Niels, MPT, and Patryk, at this stage. Although the latter showed what he can do at the Showground last season, so I’d give him a bit more time. Klindts average is a tad to high for MPT or Paddy. Off the top of my head I think we are 1.42 under the limit as it stands.

I don’t think mustard is the right word, for Vad and Paddy. maybe expected them to add a little to their averages, which they might yet. Rob must of had a say in team building ?

The problem I brought up pre-season is most of if not all of Vlad and Patryk's UK experience is on the Showground circuit which counts for nothing now.

They're basically having to start from scratch and it's a big risk asking both riders to rack up the points consistently especially Patryk who hasn't even ridden every track in the league.

For KL to even push for a play-off place they need the Ekstraliga versions of Vlad and Patryk due to how poor the engine room stacks up compared to other teams (MPT and NKI's best days are long gone).

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TTT said:

The problem I brought up pre-season is most of if not all of Vlad and Patryk's UK experience is on the Showground circuit which counts for nothing now.

They're basically having to start from scratch and it's a big risk asking both riders to rack up the points consistently especially Patryk who hasn't even ridden every track in the league.

For KL to even push for a play-off place they need the Ekstraliga versions of Vlad and Patryk due to how poor the engine room stacks up compared to other teams (MPT and NKI's best days are long gone).

Of all the tracks in the top division Sheffield and Belle Vue would be the ones you expect them to do best on - maybe Tarasenko has some mitigation with his bike issues but both he and Wojdylo were nowhere near good enough and Palm Toft was also awful. Sheffield are strong at home but these three might as well have not turned up tonight!

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, GeneralMelchett said:

Of all the tracks in the top division Sheffield and Belle Vue would be the ones you expect them to do best on - maybe Tarasenko has some mitigation with his bike issues but both he and Wojdylo were nowhere near good enough and Palm Toft was also awful. Sheffield are strong at home but these three might as well have not turned up tonight!

It sounds like it was essentially bike issues for both, of course those issues shouldn't be happening and there is a fine line between bad luck and unprofessionalism but the blokes riding those machines are capable of better and the chances are they will produce.

MPT is unfortunately exposed in the top five against the better sides and that's a symptom of being under the points limit. Also has to be remembered that it was only Lynn's third meeting, although if we ride another three and are still struggling and without a win it might be time to have a rethink. We need that engine room back fit very soon.

Edited by Bagpuss

Posted (edited)

Tarasenko has lost his workshop buddy in Laguta. Getting all you s#!t in order every week before a wheel is turned can make a huge difference, especially someone as experienced as Artem. 

Vadim (as mentioned) is effectively having to totally start again. 

Time is need to find his feet again, for both him and Wojdylo.

Thing is, a couple more dodgy displays & it's season over for the Stars already as a quarter of the season has gone. 

Poor performing teams don't have time to wait for form, change/s has to made asap to give yourselves a chance. 

Iversen, Palm-Toft, Wojdylo & Tarasenko all need looking at, even this early. The biggest struggle though is who is willing & available as replacements??? 

Edited by Daniel Smith

Personally I think only Rowe and Basso have looked themselves.

Musielak even hasn't been that great,performed last night but you would expect that at Sheffield.Awfully slow at the NA last week.Tarasenko has had too many E/Fs for it to be unlucky imo.Think we have signed Wojdylo purely on his Showground form,he has been awful and totally outshone by Rowe,should be the other way around.Looks like MPT has had his day unfortunately.NKI I feel may get his 6 something average and I would stick with him for now.But changes are needed already imo before a top 4 place gets away.

Buster has said he has spent the.most he has ever done on a Lynn team this season,if that is the case then heads need to roll as they are seriously underperforming.

Are riders like lebedevs,Huchenbeck good enough to filll the shoes of say MPT and Wojdylo and would they be willing to come over here.Lebedevs has stated he would be interested.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

It sounds like it was essentially bike issues for both, of course those issues shouldn't be happening and there is a fine line between bad luck and unprofessionalism but the blokes riding those machines are capable of better and the chances are they will produce.

MPT is unfortunately exposed in the top five against the better sides and that's a symptom of being under the points limit. Also has to be remembered that it was only Lynn's third meeting, although if we ride another three and are still struggling and without a win it might be time to have a rethink. We need that engine room back fit very soon.

Tarsenko failed to complete 4 laps under power in his three rides, in his first he seemed to stop on the final bend and that wasnt a pulling up at the back giving up lazy type - he coasted over the line, he pulled up in his second and then stopped abruptly in his third which caused Howarth who was behind him to crash into him - luckily both up quickly. Having seen him on the BSN riding at Peterboroiugh last year I really was looking forward to seeing him ride.

Edited by GeneralMelchett

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Personally I think only Rowe and Basso have looked themselves.

Musielak even hasn't been that great,performed last night but you would expect that at Sheffield.Awfully slow at the NA last week.Tarasenko has had too many E/Fs for it to be unlucky imo.Think we have signed Wojdylo purely on his Showground form,he has been awful and totally outshone by Rowe,should be the other way around.Looks like MPT has had his day unfortunately.NKI I feel may get his 6 something average and I would stick with him for now.But changes are needed already imo before a top 4 place gets away.

Buster has said he has spent the.most he has ever done on a Lynn team this season,if that is the case then heads need to roll as they are seriously underperforming.

Are riders like lebedevs,Huchenbeck good enough to filll the shoes of say MPT and Wojdylo and would they be willing to come over here.Lebedevs has stated he would be interested.

He was pretty fast last night, in heat 13 he missed the gate completely and against Jack and Tai you can't do that and expect anything other than a 3rd! Reverse applied hin heat 15 he was out of the traps like a hare and off into the distance. he also missed the gate in heat 1 but worked hard to overhaul Howarth on the last lap.

Edited by GeneralMelchett

Posted (edited)

Let's not forget that Tarasenko top scored in our first two meetings, he had a bad night last night through losing three primary chains in three heats but that doesn't undo his scores v Leicester & BV.

The Wojdylo issue seems to be down to Polish engines that are too strong, it needs sorting quickly as the team is designed to have a high scoring reserve.

I'm not sure Klindt is the answer personally, he is still to get going really this year after injury and I'm not sure a grippier track would suit him. I don't know who would be though, I'd prefer to see this seven ride themselves into some form but as others have said 4th place could be long gone by then. 

Edited by Bagpuss

Keep Tarasenko because he's the best rider you've got when he fires.

Would Klindt and S. Lambert fit for MPT and Wojdylo?

50 minutes ago, GeneralMelchett said:

He was pretty fast last night, in heat 13 he missed the gate completely and against Jack and Tai you can't do that and expect anything other than a 3rd! Reverse applied hin heat 15 he was out of the traps like a hare and off into the distance. he also missed the gate in heat 1 but worked hard to overhaul Howarth on the last lap.

As I said,he did perform last night,but in his other 2 he hasn't really.

48 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Let's not forget that Tarasenko top scored in our first two meetings, he had a bad night last night through losing three primary chains in three heats but that doesn't undo his scores v Leicester & BV.

The Wojdylo issue seems to be down to Polish engines that are too strong, it needs sorting quickly as the team is designed to have a high scoring reserve.

I'm not sure Klindt is the answer personally, he is still to get going really this year after injury and I'm not sure a grippier track would suit him. I don't know who would be though, I'd prefer to see this seven ride themselves into some form but as others have said 4th place could be long gone by then. 

If last weeks track at Lynn was anything to go by Klindt should do ok,the track wasn't no where near as grippy as it usually is.Although I wouldn't have Klindt back anyway as I think his injury from last season will hamper him this season for sure.

If they were to get the track grippier Wojdylo will have to keep one of his strong engines back for that.

31 minutes ago, tellboy said:

If last weeks track at Lynn was anything to go by Klindt should do ok,the track wasn't no where near as grippy as it usually is.Although I wouldn't have Klindt back anyway as I think his injury from last season will hamper him this season for sure.

If they were to get the track grippier Wojdylo will have to keep one of his strong engines back for that.

All indicactions are that they want it grippier than last week.

• Like 1