British Speedway Forum
SpeedwayFan91

King’s Lynn 2024 serious team predictions

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, therefused said:

thoughts on getting Milik in?

If Buster wants to make his team worse then go for it.

Only tracks he can ride are Polish carpet rugs.

Edited by TTT

1 hour ago, therefused said:

He won’t even score more than MPT and that’s saying something!! So no 

1 hour ago, therefused said:

A big no no from me. Would be expensive, and he has a lower average(4.11) than all 7 Stars riders:blink:, and no better in the UK imho. We are 2.66 under the limit. Replace MPT with someone up to 7.45, is what i'd be looking at.

5 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

A big no no from me. Would be expensive, and he has a lower average(4.11) than all 7 Stars riders:blink:, and no better in the UK imho. We are 2.66 under the limit. Replace MPT with someone up to 7.45, is what i'd be looking at.

This comment!  

But who do you propose? 

they don’t seem to be queuing up to come over to the UK, as seen by Birmingham replacing Milik with Sedgeman and they need big hitters more than what we do…

14 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

This comment!  

But who do you propose? 

they don’t seem to be queuing up to come over to the UK, as seen by Birmingham replacing Milik with Sedgeman and they need big hitters more than what we do…

To be honest, i don't really know. I do know it wont be easy though. I just hope Buster / Rob have their feelers out. As always money talks, but will Buster want to dig deep, when our top 4 chance is a long shot already. 

Does Laguta fit?

1 hour ago, kelvinht said:

Does Laguta fit?

Nope

On 5/11/2024 at 10:41 AM, 1 valve said:

It’s just weird or even bizarre that Chapman “postpones” meetings that are capable of being run. 
Ok, he’s the one who has to deal with the short term cash-flow challenge but he simply cannot be allowed to be the tail that wags the dog. 
The BSPA need to hit him where it hurts the most which is  a financial penalty (fine or fixture awarded to Lions) and be  informed clearly that such similar actions will not be tolerated in the future.  

Lynn got docked 2 league points i see after investigation

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Oh dear 

The SCB have spoken!  Well that told Kings Lynn, 2 point deduction where does that put them in the league now - Bottom of course - no change there then (and its not even April fools day)

28 minutes ago, tocha said:

To be honest this doesn’t surprise me it’s been coming a long time too many dodgy call offs over a few seasons - it was more or less season over beforehand but now definitely season ending the bigger question for me will Buster throw his toys out of the pram ? 

• Like 1

Good. Right decision and puts this all to bed. Hopefully prevents any more nonsense from Chapman in the future although you never can really tell with him. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Haza said:

To be honest this doesn’t surprise me it’s been coming a long time too many dodgy call offs over a few seasons - it was more or less season over beforehand but now definitely season ending the bigger question for me will Buster throw his toys out of the pram ? 

I’m afraid that is the end of speedway at Lynn. Doubt there will be another match. Been a sinking feeling about the Stars for weeks.