ellis

brennan

???

???

dan Thompson 

what does that leave for 2 riders 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Barker would start in the main body but I’d expect him and Rew to swap after the first set of averages. Agree though, that looks a superb team. Pretty sure that won’t be it though. 

That’s what I thought about rew this year,give him another year to learn track or tracks ,will he come good? See how he goes in the Australian meetings

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

It won’t be barker. 

could be no king and Ellis and Brennan. 

emil

doyle

ellis

brennan

???

???

dan Thompson 

After the British reductions, 9.34 or 10.34 depending on the limit being 40 or 41. With Hawkins saying they want to keep the bulk of this years team together, it all seems a bit odd to me. 

Edited by Arch Stanton

King will be in 100%, We do this song and dance every year, Can anyone honestly picture Louis or Hawkins picking up the phone to say he's not made the cut knowing the bond they've all got? There's a reason as to why he was given the captaincy in a team featuring two World Class Superstars, Danny King is Mr. Ipswich Speedway in this era.

Ipswich' team is easy to figure out now that management have said they want to keep most of their 2023 riders, Also taking the Brennan/Ellis rumours into consideration (One of them, Not both imo), It should just be a case of who the No.6 is which is likely to be Hume or Barker (Always is isn't it) knowing the track record of the Witches management when it comes to those riders.

These teams pick themselves, Anyone who was good in 2023 returns, Declining Riss departs for Brennan or Ellis, A usual face fills the No.6 spot due to the Witches running out of points to use (3.86 if Brennan's in or 4.16 if Ellis is in)

1. Emil 10.10
2. Rew 4.00
3. King 7.05
4. Brennan 5.87
5. Doyle 9.12
6. Hume 3.77
7. D. Thompson (RS)

= 39.91

1. Emil 10.10
2. Rew 4.00
3. King 7.05
4. Ellis 5.57
5. Doyle 9.12
6. Barker 3.96
7. D. Thompson (RS)

= 39.80

5 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

It won’t be barker. 

could be no king and Ellis and Brennan. 

emil

doyle

ellis

brennan

???

???

dan Thompson 

A Riss and Rew sized hole??

I don’t see rew riding in Uk next season. By all accounts he didn’t like it. 

and remember he’s at Leszno now in extra liga so that rules him out of Ipswich with you already having Emil and Doyle 

Edited by Phil The Ace
  • Like 1

I don’t see ree riding in Uk next season. By all accounts he didn’t like it. 

and remember he’s at Leszno now in extra liga so that rules him out of Ipswich with you already having Emil and Doyle 

Whose rule is 'only 2 Extraliga riders'? Is it Polands or BSPL?

25 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Not sure on who’s behind the rule.

7 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

It's just I've not seen it written down anywhere?!

30 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I have not seen it written down, or referred to by any reliable source, or referenced by any British promoter. Either it is made up or forms part of an agreement for next season that will be formalised at the AGM. It would be nice to know.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Think it's similar to the "no rider to guest for 2 sides in the play offs"

Unwritten agreement and no worth the paper it's written on......

• Like 1

3 hours ago, arnieg said:

I have not seen it written down, or referred to by any reliable source, or referenced by any British promoter. Either it is made up or forms part of an agreement for next season that will be formalised at the AGM. It would be nice to know.

Taken from this years rulebook

012.2 TEAM COMPOSITION A Premiership team’s initial declaration must not exceed 39.00 points for the top 6 riders. Rising Star riders will be declared at number 7. A Premiership teams declaration must not exceed 39.00 points in any declaration following the issue of established MA’s for 2023 for 6 riders, (excluding the Rising Star rider). Except where the MA of the introduced rider is equal to, or lower than the rider being replaced. 

A maximum of two riders declared in a Polish Ekstraliga team are permitted per team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Taken from this years rulebook

012.2 TEAM COMPOSITION A Premiership team’s initial declaration must not exceed 39.00 points for the top 6 riders. Rising Star riders will be declared at number 7. A Premiership teams declaration must not exceed 39.00 points in any declaration following the issue of established MA’s for 2023 for 6 riders, (excluding the Rising Star rider). Except where the MA of the introduced rider is equal to, or lower than the rider being replaced. 

A maximum of two riders declared in a Polish Ekstraliga team are permitted per team.

Thanks. I'd trawled through those regs - admittedly looking for something else - and clearly missed this.

1 hour ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

As we’re now in November I wonder how long we’ll need to wait to find out the regulations for team building & when the first signings will be announced?

AGM Wednesday Thursday Friday next week so pretty soon after that most probably.