British Speedway Forum

18 minutes ago, scunnyboy said:

No not trying to push an issue just having problems posting comments because I've not been on this forum for a long time I apollogise

No problem.

I have seen that new(ish) posters are not seeing their posts as they have to be ratified by the moderators so this might be the case for you.

4 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

I, as a Scorpion fan, have a couple of teams noted but will not post yet until the season has finished.

It is a case of, to some of our riders still trying to win some silverware for us, "thanks but no thanks".

Let's hope they don't include Luke Harrison 

On 9/25/2023 at 12:27 PM, Bojangles said:

A lot of the team building will be academic until the league structure is announced, no?

Never know a season of so much uncertainty ahead - will it be one league, two league, three leagues? A good Championship side might not be that great if it's just one big league for instance.

I totally agree with 2 premiership and one championship team reported not to be at tapes in 2024  it would be very foolish for any team to name riders before what is going to happen . I am sure that some promoters will have had talks with some riders with " if its this or that "will you join us.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, archie21 said:

I totally agree with 2 premiership and one championship team reported not to be at tapes in 2024  it would be very foolish for any team to name riders before what is going to happen . I am sure that some promoters will have had talks with some riders with " if its this or that "will you join us.

Who is the Champ one? 

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Who is the Champ one? 

I thought it might be Edinburgh, but they seem pretty confident on the other thread.

51 minutes ago, archie21 said:

I expect it will be Edinburgh if all the roomers are correct. 

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

Let's hope they don't include Luke Harrison 

I wouldn't want to upset your Dad!

• Haha 1

I honestly think Dougie will be in Polands top league next season so that rules out Fridays I'd of thought 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Shaymen said:

I honestly think Dougie will be in Polands top league next season so that rules out Fridays I'd of thought 

See International section, Liga 2. He has already signed for a relegated Liga1 (Poznan)side so will be in Poland's Liga 2 next year.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Shaymen said:

Would be out of his depth in Extraleague.IMO.

what about Kemp, hasn't he scored well enough this year?

1 hour ago, stevehone said:

what about Kemp, hasn't he scored well enough this year?

Would love Kemp back next year, hes been brilliant especially away from home. Weve not had a strong reserve away from home for many years

With the likes of Ryan not returning for the championship next year. Scunny will need a new No.1. Zaine Kennedy is rumored to come back after his back injury. Personally, I'd love to see MPT back again. Despite his ankle injury, he's an absolute joy to watch around scunny. Kemp and Mountain I'd flip a coin since both have been inconsistent but I over the 2 id pick Kemp based on his away scores even though I doubt he will want back. Lambo will be back in no doubt but I'd sign him on a 10 average just for his entertainment  :lol:

Edited by scorpion61
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 10/3/2023 at 9:25 PM, scorpion61 said:

With the likes of Ryan not returning for the championship next year. Scunny will need a new No.1. Zaine Kennedy is rumored to come back after his back injury. Personally, I'd love to see MPT back again. Despite his ankle injury, he's an absolute joy to watch around scunny. Kemp and Mountain I'd flip a coin since both have been inconsistent but I over the 2 id pick Kemp based on his away scores even though I doubt he will want back. Lambo will be back in no doubt but I'd sign him on a 10 average just for his entertainment  :lol:

Has that been said by Ryan?

I take it Scunthorpe  have’nt  got a match this week as I can’t see a preview on Scorpions or the Bears website