British Speedway Forum

On 10/3/2023 at 12:22 AM, Normski said:

Trying to get my head around Leon has to leave Berwick to further develop his career. He has had 15 home meetings at one of the most technical tracks Wolverhampton, and 10 at Berwick plus Under 24 meetings in Poland. Basically he had had the best of both worlds a smaller technical track in 1 League and Berwick in the Championship. If Birmingham move up wouldn't surprise me to see Leon there a team he has ridden for in the past.

I think you could be right there!

13 hours ago, screm said:

Leon Flint guests again for Redcar tonight.

Decent night for Leon at Redcar, he scored 10pts, unfortunately for him Redcar lost both on the night and on aggregate in their KOC match against Scunthorpe. 

One thing you will get from Stewart is a competitive team if he gets the signings he wants.

• Like 1

Bad day for Leicester fans as I’ve heard that if it ends up only being 1 league in British Speedway, Stewart Dickson will snub Leicester to focus on Berwick. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, BanditsFan said:

Bad day for Leicester fans as I’ve heard that if it ends up only being 1 league in British Speedway, Stewart Dickson will snub Leicester to focus on Berwick. 

It won’t be one league and Dickson has already said he’s carrying on with Leicester. 

• Like 1

That’s the best signing this current promotion have made during their tenure so far. Well done fantastic appointment.

• Like 1

You can be guaranteed of at least one no.1 if Stewart goes by his usual team building philosophy. Be a big change from this season :t:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, BanditsFan said:

Great news, hope Etheridge is the first name on his team sheet. 

Fishing,but nothing caught yet.!!!

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

One thing you will get from Stewart is a competitive team if he gets the signings he wants.

As you say so long as he gets the guys he wants we will have a great team, about time.hopefully a couple of signings at the B&G in November.

2 hours ago, screm said:

Berwick announce Stewart Dickson as new team manager.

https://www.berwickspeedway.com/news/dicko-takes-charge/

So has the league set up been doctored sorry set up before the Nov AGM? 

Can't see how the PL csn run with only 5 teams unless it's already been agreed on some CL teams moving up. 

And with rumours of 2 CL under threat where would that leave the CL? 

Of course if Dixie says his job at Leicester isn't a problem then maybe Berwick are actually dropping down to NDL standard. 

Time fans were treated with more respect and told what was actually happening with the sport.