British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Glasgow Championship Final 2nd Leg 11/10/23

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Unless Anders is feeling 100%, it’s too risky to use him, even though he’s a big loss. We must do it as a team and whether victory or defeat it’s as a team. The crowd must make up with noise for being a rider down. Looking forward to tonight. 

Dont think it would be much risk when you have to use reserves for 3 of his rides anyway, big shame, probably tipped the balance against us now

46 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

The Facenna’s have made some big decisions in their Glasgow tenure regarding riders. They seem happy with Brown as team manager, yet most Tigers fans seem to be of the opinion that the team has succeeded in spite of Cami rather than because of him. Would have thought owners would have replaced him by now.

he is a puppet the facenas make the decisions not him he is a yes man nothing more 

7 minutes ago, davie10 said:

he is a puppet the facenas make the decisions not him he is a yes man nothing more 

How did Brown get the job? Like, what are his credentials and background?

Admittedly, I haven’t been to Ashfield for many years, but I’d never seen or heard or him when I was a regular. I remember when he replaced Stewart Dickson, wondering who he was.

he was a sponsor nothing more and because dixie got fed up of the facenas interfering with his decisions he was brought in as he done what he was told as i said he is only a puppet with the facenas pulling the strings 

5 minutes ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

How did Brown get the job? Like, what are his credentials and background?

Admittedly, I haven’t been to Ashfield for many years, but I’d never seen or heard or him when I was a regular. I remember when he replaced Stewart Dickson, wondering who he was.

Used to drive the parade truck, always come over as a bit of a poser. 

• Like 2

Come on the stripes. Let the best team win and a fair clean meeting with nothing dubious to decide it. Give us a T....

Due to a bit of drizzle parade will be at 7

15 with tapesup promptly at 7.30

Parade 7.15 tapes up 7.30. Tracks looking good. 

24 minutes ago, davie10 said:

anyone watching it on the bsn stream 

Just put it on

we dont want people there with knives trying to cut the atmosphere.:nono:

I am tuned in with my flat white! Have travelled to my computer desk via victoria station and am pumped for this! Go Pirates!