British Speedway Forum
SilentLurker

Glasgow Tigers 2024

12 hours ago, Marksman said:

Connor Bailey not going to be in the 2024 team then?

Hopefully at worky then ??

4 hours ago, Noelinho said:

My guess is he'll be at Workington. But that's just a gut feeling, I've not been told anything.

Hope your guess is true 

16 minutes ago, Neila said:

Hopefully at worky then ??

Hope your guess is true 

Hope so! Would certainly up his average. Redcar are revealing their whole team on the 9th December so may know either way then

7 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Bomber helped Leon when they were at Berwick,did notice in playoff final at Glasgow Leon was in the pits with Bomber probably adding 2 and 2 together and getting 5 lol

Your 2 and 2 is correct and will be his mentor i would hope

8 minutes ago, Nickinho said:

Didn't the club say that they would name the entire team by the end of November?

Still 2 days to go :D

• Haha 1

I don't think it will be announced in November. GTGS event on 1 December is the obvious place to make an announcement. I suspect they will at least announce the reserves there. Less sure about the rest of the team.

17 hours ago, Noelinho said:

I don't think it will be announced in November. GTGS event on 1 December is the obvious place to make an announcement. I suspect they will at least announce the reserves there. Less sure about the rest of the team.

'You don't  think, you suspect and your less sure'. I suspect, though I'm not sure, that this means you don't know.

Edited by SharpenRake
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SharpenRake said:

'You don't  think, you suspect and your less sure'. I suspect, though I'm not sure, that this mean you don't know.

Educated guess work. Pretty sure I saw Lee Complin is coming to the event, so it would be weird if he wasn’t announced as either coming back, or not coming back, at that event. It’s where Ben Basso was announced last season. Ace is the most obvious rider to come back, so I’d expect him to be announced first.

Find out on Friday, or before…

10 hours ago, Noelinho said:

Educated guess work. Pretty sure I saw Lee Complin is coming to the event, so it would be weird if he wasn’t announced as either coming back, or not coming back, at that event. It’s where Ben Basso was announced last season. Ace is the most obvious rider to come back, so I’d expect him to be announced first.

Find out on Friday, or before…

10/10

26 minutes ago, MANSE said:

10/10

Think you mean 2/2 lol

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

Do we assume full team announcement tomorrow night judging by the twitter post?

Do you have a link to the twitter post please?   Hope you’re right. I don’t see the point of them dragging it out this year if there are no big surprises.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ragdoll64 said:

Do you have a link to the twitter post please?   Hope you’re right. I don’t see the point of them dragging it out this year if there are no big surprises.  

https://x.com/glasgowtigers/status/1730207870589767701?s=20

Hope this works. It's pretty vague but that's what I took out of it. unless everyone's over excited about seeing lee and Simon Lambert? Lol

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gazc said:

I took it that they have went into a  partnership with the famous.

Aye ready.

I'd just have reacted but seems I can't again so give you an lol :rofl: