British Speedway Forum
SilentLurker

Glasgow Tigers 2024

9 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Yeah I didn't read the middle bit. Just the first sentence! But you wanted me to say if anyone was making him out to be a HL. I did that based HLs averages at other clubs. Newman a HL next season, average under 6! If anyone predicting anyone to have a 6+ average then they looking at HL material. 

No they’re not. Majority of riders averages will increase this season, unless they have a stinker, due to a starting team average of 38. It’s simple maths. I don’t agree that Pearson will be 6+, but 6+ at the end of the season does not mean he’s a heatleader.

10 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

No they’re not. Majority of riders averages will increase this season, unless they have a stinker, due to a starting team average of 38. It’s simple maths. I don’t agree that Pearson will be 6+, but 6+ at the end of the season does not mean he’s a heatleader.

It does lisa says so:nono:

1 hour ago, lewy said:

It does lisa says so:nono:

Stop pointing out flaws in the argument you gaslighter 

Pearson got 4 yesterday, does that mean he will get 6 in the championship, difficult to compare scores in a individual competition to scores in a league. Kurtz and Pickering both got 8, does that mean they end up with the same average in the Premiership? 

Edited by foreverblue

Pearson is a good signing IMO,certainly think he will up his average in this standard of League.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Pearson is a good signing IMO,certainly think he will up his average in this standard of League.

Yes I would agree with that, better than some that have signed on a similar average.

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Yes I would agree with that, better than some that have signed on a similar average.

Same, on a 4 he's a great signing. 

Keeping Complin and signing Starke is what will see Glasgow struggle, imo. 

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Pearson got 4 yesterday, does that mean he will get 6 in the championship, difficult to compare scores in a individual competition to scores in a league. Kurtz and Pickering both got 8, does that mean they end up with the same average in the Premiership? 

1 person said he would be 6+ everyone else has said he wouldnt 

4 minutes ago, DJC said:

Same, on a 4 he's a great signing. 

Keeping Complin and signing Starke is what will see Glasgow struggle, imo. 

Starke will be better than maybe some think, I am sure he cant be worse than some of the other 4pointers and may prove many wrong.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Starke will be better than maybe some think, I am sure he cant be worse than some of the other 4pointers and may prove many wrong.

He just doesn't feel like a Glasgow signing. 

I hope so, he's a nice guy. But he's only gone one way over the last 4/5 seasons. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DJC said:

He just doesn't feel like a Glasgow signing. 

I hope so, he's a nice guy. But he's only gone one way over the last 4/5 seasons. 

Certainly a strange signing,wish him well though.He has struggled over the last couple of seasons since his wrist injuries.

5 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

He would be in some teams though like Plymouth and Oxford. 

Edited by lisa-colette

35 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Certainly a strange signing,wish him well though.He has struggled over the last couple of seasons since his wrist injuries.

Cami Brown's mate, relates to riding for Glasgow in 2019. Back then he was a 6 point rider, averaged 9 at home.

But steady decline since then, lots of injuries.

• Like 1

Looking at the team and I suspect we will see changes at some point.

Edited by Gazc