British Speedway Forum
Midget

Workington 2024

What I'll say is I'm getting stories/rumours that are from people who do know a few riders not just 1 

Some are saying the rider won't be ready to race some are saying exactly the opposite so as I said in original post depends on which rumours you listen too 

On 2/3/2024 at 7:59 PM, Supersteady84 said:

Why would they need 2???

They dont need one according to you.... all signed and sorted before Christmas wasnt it :party:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, phillipsr said:

They dont need one according to you.... all signed and sorted before Christmas wasnt it :party:

They didn't need one for the person who was saying the team was sorted before Christmas!!! I WAS TOLD. You just don't forget your keyboard when you visit and tell Cook what you think of him

30 minutes ago, Supersteady84 said:

They didn't need one for the person who was saying the team was sorted before Christmas!!! I WAS TOLD. You just don't forget your keyboard when you visit and tell Cook what you think of him

Ah so someone else was full of crap then not you. Must of imagined you coming on here shooting down anyone who dared to question it, right get it now. 
Will you need to be removed from his backside when i do or do you keep a safe stalking distance 

1 hour ago, phillipsr said:

Ah so someone else was full of crap then not you. Must of imagined you coming on here shooting down anyone who dared to question it, right get it now. 
Will you need to be removed from his backside when i do or do you keep a safe stalking distance 

When i do!!!!! Hahahahaha You'll probably need picked up off yours no doubt! 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Supersteady84 said:

Very childish, do you never read your posts back to yourself and think how much rubbish you put on here? If you don't, maybe start and then everyone else doesn't have to waste time reading your garbage ! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ONTWOMINUTES said:

Very childish, do you never read your posts back to yourself and think how much rubbish you put on here? If you don't, maybe start and then everyone else doesn't have to waste time reading your garbage ! 

Cool story bro!!!!

7 hours ago, Supersteady84 said:

I reckon id be ok 

14 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Getting a bit of a worry now!

Yeh, wondering about them we’ve signed and waiting for the last one.

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

I can't believe it takes this long to convince Vissing to sign up, is there a Claus-e in his contract!

Apparently always been a expensive rider to sign, and comets have a budget to work to, what do you do ? Bust the budget to sign a rider and risk the future of the club, or try and get someone in budget and survive for a few years, But it is taking too long to get the last rider signed 

16 minutes ago, Neila said:

Apparently always been a expensive rider to sign, and comets have a budget to work to, what do you do ? Bust the budget to sign a rider and risk the future of the club, or try and get someone in budget and survive for a few years, But it is taking too long to get the last rider signed 

Risk the future of the club!!!! Hahahaha ok Mr  Armstrong. 

1 hour ago, Supersteady84 said:

Risk the future of the club!!!! Hahahaha ok Mr  Armstrong. 

spoken like a true businessman… you’ve just got your club back for god sake

• Like 1