British Speedway Forum
Midget

Workington 2024

1 minute ago, Marksman said:

He's already fixed up in Poland, Sweden and Denmark won't be in the UK i'd imagine

Knew he was in Poland but don't really follow Sweden or Denmark. Good for him, he's much better in higher leagues.

14 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

As much as Bellego didn't do well for Sheffield last year, surely he's too good for the championship? He's a class rider, especially on a big track... If Workington could pull that off it would be incredible

I really don't see it happening, but he would be an unbelievable coup if they did.

its looking like Riss and Viss . you know what that  means ``/ anyone who can put ave numbers on these two ..

Surley its about time the promotion give some type of feedback to the fans as to what is happening and what avenues there going down?

I know they can't wave magic wand an get a rider but an update as to what there trying would be the least they could do. 

Total disrespect to the paying public, its getting silly now

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, j2ohh said:

its looking like Riss and Viss . you know what that  means ``/ anyone who can put ave numbers on these two ..

I don't think it's Claus, much as I'd love to be wrong.

41 minutes ago, Midget said:

Surley its about time the promotion give some type of feedback to the fans as to what is happening and what avenues there going down?

I know they can't wave magic wand an get a rider but an update as to what there trying would be the least they could do. 

As long as no7 is there for pp what does it really matter? 

I'd rather that than be span the same old we are looking here/there and leaving no stone unturned update.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Midget said:

Total disrespect hahahah come off it. It’s still the close season. As long as there’s 7 riders at the tapes on Good Friday, which I’m certain there will be, then that’s fine.

Talk about toys out of the pram, grow up.

Edited by CTD26
  • Like 7

Stefan Nielsen possibly open to improvement if he stays injury free? But team comes in a little under the limit then

7 hours ago, ljriley90 said:

Stefan Nielsen possibly open to improvement if he stays injury free? But team comes in a little under the limit then

Nowhere near a third heat leader and I thought he'd retired...?

15 hours ago, Midget said:

If there's no updates what do you want them to say 

I want a good team but 1 poor signing won't stop me going down  and hopefully being entertained 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Noelinho said:

I don't think it's Claus, much as I'd love to be wrong.

Too Expensive might be the reason.

8 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Too Expensive might be the reason.

big kids who want things for xmas , dont always get them .

47 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Whats james sargent up too these days:t:

Probably still tangled up in the tapes somewhere

• Like 1
  • Haha 6