British Speedway Forum

18 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

The latest rumour. And just a rumour may I add. Is that Poole are moving up

Would love it but don’t think there’s enough variety of teams and if that was the case why would we have let Anders Rowe go as he would be ideal as a RS.

Not sure that rumour has any legs.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

22 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

The latest rumour. And just a rumour may I add. Is that Poole are moving up

Only way Pinny's story checks out. Maybe we are a back up plan depending what happens with Birmingham and their landlords. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Would love it but don’t think there’s enough variety of teams and if that was the case why would we have let Anders Rowe go as he would be ideal as a RS.

Not sure that rumour has any legs.

You always come across as knowing everything about Poole (well, everything about everything really) so you should know if it’s true or not……..surely?

• Haha 1

Just now, ragdoll64 said:

You always come across as knowing everything about Poole (well, everything about everything really) so you should know if it’s true or not……..surely?

Why would I know whether Poole are moving up or not? I am not personal friends with Danny Ford. And even if I did know (which I don’t) anything told to me in confidence would remain that way until officially released.

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Why would I know whether Poole are moving up or not? I am not personal friends with Danny Ford. And even if I did know (which I don’t) anything told to me in confidence would remain that way until officially released.

So you’re not as much in the know as you’ve always made out then……….just a blabber mouth full of self importance?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ragdoll64 said:

So you’re not as much in the know as you’ve always made out then……….just a blabber mouth full of self importance?

Well I do normally get to be aware of signings soon after they happen. But in confidence means that I certainly wouldn’t post what I hear/know on this forum. If I did, I certainly wouldn’t be told anything. And I would assume the same goes for others on here from other clubs. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Well I do normally get to be aware of signings soon after they happen. But in confidence means that I certainly wouldn’t post what I hear/know on this forum. If I did, I certainly wouldn’t be told anything. And I would assume the same goes for others on here from other clubs. 

I don’t believe you.

Maybe thats why Cook is heading up North then as he will also represent you in the top flight. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pinny said:

Maybe thats why Cook is heading up North then as he will also represent you in the top flight. 

That was suggested earlier, but don't think it will be at Glasgow 

After doing some digging. 

Poole are NOT moving up 

10 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

After doing some digging. 

Poole are NOT moving up 

And both cooks and Lawson will be at Poole. 

2 hours ago, Pinny said:

Yea up to worky along with the original cookie monster :D

23 minutes ago, lewy said:

As far as I’m aware yes. Deffo not at Glasgow anyway. And it was Kerr I heard to Edinburgh not Lawson 

27 minutes ago, lewy said:

Try telling Pinny that 

24 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

As far as I’m aware yes. Deffo not at Glasgow anyway. And it was Kerr I heard to Edinburgh not Lawson 

Kerr Berwick possibly.

• Like 1