British Speedway Forum

22 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

And Sweden 

So if he has signed for POL U24 and for Piratena in SWE Prem, how is that going to work if both on a Tuesday.

Surely can't ride for both and would he be allowed to chop and change as its suits. Or is it a case of each having a squad system so he could be in and out of both. Bit of a nightmare for flights though.

Swe gives him better quality racing against better riders although POL gives him experience on the top POL tracks against decent U24 riders. Must admit I could understand him doing POL on Sundays for POL Lge 1 team like last season as he could do Prem/Champ/Swe/Pol. Unless not wanted by his POL team this season.

In concluding I have just found in last few minutes  an article on Sport Fakty dated 31/10 saying he is one of 3 released riders from 8 released at Lodz who will ride for Gdansk in Lge 1 in 2024 (along with NK Iversen & M.Tonder. That fact this was some 2 plus weeks after his X(Twitter) announcement about POL U24 for 2024, perhaps he has decided that option is better for riding Prem/Champ/Swe and then POL on Sunday rather than POL U24 on a Tuesday.

5 minutes ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

So if he has signed for POL U24 and for Piratena in SWE Prem, how is that going to work if both on a Tuesday.

Surely can't ride for both and would he be allowed to chop and change as its suits. Or is it a case of each having a squad system so he could be in and out of both. Bit of a nightmare for flights though.

Swe gives him better quality racing against better riders although POL gives him experience on the top POL tracks against decent U24 riders. Must admit I could understand him doing POL on Sundays for POL Lge 1 team like last season as he could do Prem/Champ/Swe/Pol. Unless not wanted by his POL team this season.

In concluding I have just found in last few minutes  an article on Sport Fakty dated 31/10 saying he is one of 3 released riders from 8 released at Lodz who will ride for Gdansk in Lge 1 in 2024 (along with NK Iversen & M.Tonder. That fact this was some 2 plus weeks after his X(Twitter) announcement about POL U24 for 2024, perhaps he has decided that option is better for riding Prem/Champ/Swe and then POL on Sunday rather than POL U24 on a Tuesday.

Squad systems are in place in these Countries.

5 minutes ago, Supersub said:

When is BSPA AGM?

End of this week.

Thanks. Wonder how long for team announcements. Kyle seemed to think most teams are decided. I’m in 2 minds about Brennan if he is coming to Poole. A bit inconsistent IMO. Hope Lawson & Cooks. Don’t know if Perry is another but his injury is worrying. Sad about Anders & Kyle but points limit makes it very difficult, diluting the product.

35 minutes ago, Supersub said:

When is BSPA AGM?

Soon but if speedway has no money why is it in tenerife ?

Also, hearing still lots to discuss/decide on, teams to move up as big doubts about Birmingham/Wolverhampton team, and Peterborough,  these may have to be replaced to make premiership viable 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

End of this week.

Are you sure,I thought it was the 15th, 16th and 17th?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, lewy said:

Correct, Ian Brannan confirmed these dates on the latest Official podcast

It must be then because after the statement today from the Plymouth promotion saying they have 10 days to declare weather there running but the finances are not there yet they have more sponsors than last year but they need more before definite confirmation.

18 minutes ago, Marksman said:

Correct, Ian Brannan confirmed these dates on the latest Official podcast

Skidder1 has no idea really, he just thinks he does :drink:

Sounds like one big league would be the ideal scenario. Yes, riders would only have one club but the sport would be better for it.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Sounds like one big league would be the ideal scenario. Yes, riders would only have one club but the sport would be better for it.

Seems the only logical solution - so no chance it'll happen

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, lewy said:

Quite late for them. Maybe giving clubs like Peterborough more time to confirm their place? 

2 hours ago, lewy said:

Yes so sorry i was a week ahead of myself! It's me being overseas that threw me!

Edited by Skidder1

1 minute ago, Skidder1 said:

Yes so sorry i was a week ahead of myself! It's being overseas that threw me!

Your only in Portugal not like your on the moon, it's only an hours difference :rofl: