British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, ragdoll64 said:

Three interesting points from Matt Ford……..1)  Tom saying all the right things…….well,  he’s not going to say all the wrong things, is he?

2)  Poole don’t want to be second choice for any rider…….well,  I’m pretty sure they were as I doubt very much that Tom would have left Glasgow if they’d offered him a place. 

3)  The Poole has a great home track advantage…….something that some of their supporters on here have previously strongly denied. Lol

Matt Ford wasnt there!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Matt Ford wasnt there!!

He was,you were sat on his lap. We all know ragdoll64 meant Danny Ford  but you couldn't help yourself could you. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, lewy said:

He was,you were sat on his lap. We all know ragdoll64 meant Danny Ford  but you couldn't help yourself could you. 

Yeah, he knew who I meant…….lol

1 hour ago, lewy said:

Weirdly Lewy your name cropped up a couple of times. I was surprised that some knew exactly who you are!

24 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Weirdly Lewy your name cropped up a couple of times. I was surprised that some knew exactly who you are!

Good 

Season Ticket prices announced this evening. Cheapest so far of those clubs that have confirmed theirs.

£189 for 11 meetings (£159 Concessions - 65+) and you get a guaranteed seat in the main grandstand for that!:t:

Not forgetting 10% off merchandise in the track shop and the usual invitation to the Club's P&P.

And Zach Cook returns!!!:D

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Season Ticket prices announced this evening. Cheapest so far of those clubs that have confirmed theirs.

£189 for 11 meetings (£159 Concessions - 65+) and you get a guaranteed seat in the main grandstand for that!:t:

Not forgetting 10% off merchandise in the track shop and the usual invitation to the Club's P&P.

That is good value TBH

34 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

And Zach Cook returns!!!:D

1 minute ago, Normski said:

That is good value TBH

You’re right it is. Fair play to Poole for those prices. 

So if Max Perry is the sixth signing, who do people think is the seventh 

27 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

So if Max Perry is the sixth signing, who do people think is the seventh 

6.21 for the last 2 riders, max is a 2pointer,so 4.21 for final rider. I have no idea who it will be. 

13 minutes ago, lewy said:

6.21 for the last 2 riders, max is a 2pointer,so 4.21 for final rider. I have no idea who it will be. 

It's Ondrej Smetana. 

BSPL gave given him a 16% reduction as he's been locked in Bournemouth Airport Arrivals awaiting clearance for 30 months. 

39 minutes ago, lewy said:

6.20 for the last 2. If its still Max Perry (2.00) then a new young rider to the UK upto 4.20.

Edited by Skidder1

53 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I'd go for Paul Starke & Ryan Kinsley or Max Perry.

Starke is a good shout in a watered down league and rides Poole well.