British Speedway Forum

29 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Nothing to do with points limit. Darcy, Tate and Worky had a verbal agreement that Tate would join Worky as and when the opportunity arose. Hence Poole not including him in any of their possible line-ups! Simples.

Trying to make it sound good, maybe just maybe worky was a better attraction than Poole  :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, lewy said:

Your telling lies again!

Not at all. 100% correct. Agreement made in late August.

3 hours ago, FishersGate said:

Maybe the appeal of track use 7 days a week was a important factor for tate? That's why Boughton signed for the cubs last year so he could do extta practice if he wanted too.

Yes I agree could be track time could be a factor. No idea why Poole track can't be used more when we are not racing. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Yes I agree could be track time could be a factor. No idea why Poole track can't be used more when we are not racing. 

Will be no dirt left at all on the track, if they did some practice sessions 

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Where does it say he'll be at 2? Just an assumption by some at this stage.

However if he is a good starter then he could be 'protected' by the Rocketman (bonus king)?

That is how Lawson keeps his average down. No so silly Rocketman.

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Not at all. 100% correct. Agreement made in late August.

Poole cannot of known in August that Brennan would be available or did they? You would have thought Darcy first recommendation to Tate would be Poole. 

38 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Never have been able to use it 

54 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Poole cannot of known in August that Brennan would be available or did they? You would have thought Darcy first recommendation to Tate would be Poole. 

Foreverblue and I assume your a Poole fan surely your not doubting what skidder1  said he knows the ins and outs of everything Poole and it seems Workington.

Edited by Mike0310

26 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Never have been able to use it 

Main reason being it is very close to a school, so that limits the time a bit. 

25 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

Foreverblue and I assume your a Poole fan surely your not doubting what shovlar said he knows the ins and outs of everything Poole and it seems Workington.

Do you mean Skidder? Don't think Shovvy has been on and mentioned Worky? 

58 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Glasgow hadn't told him he wasn't in their plans then? Assuming all the press releases are correct. 

36 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Glasgow hadn't told him he wasn't in their plans then? Assuming all the press releases are correct. 

I doubt any rider would be told during the season that they are not wanted the following  season .

41 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Tom lost his place in Glasgow's plans because they wouldn't wait any longer for him to make his mind up. He was asked.

Whether he wanted to stay at Glasgow or was just holding back that he was planning to sign for Poole, I don't know. I guess you wouldn't want to say you're definitely leaving if you haven't signed a contract elsewhere yet.

Edited by Noelinho

1 hour ago, Mike0310 said:

Foreverblue and I assume your a Poole fan surely your not doubting what skidder1  said he knows the ins and outs of everything Poole and it seems Workington.

Well as a sponsor he would know more than the average fan and would consequently would know more about other teams.

Will Terry be back doing the track next season, that's one of the biggest signings of the season if he is

Edited by stevehone
  • Like 1